NYSC online Registration is very simple and easy to carry out. I have received so many mails from readers asking me to write an article on NYSC registration, requirement and call-up letter print out guideline 2017. To that effect, I decided to take the pain to write this article which I believe will answer 99% of questions that will be asked about NYSC online registration, requirement and call-up letter print out guideline.
Before we discuss the procedures to carry out National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) online registration, we need to know what are the requirements needed to an effective registration.
Requirements for NYSC Online Registration 2017
- A thumb-printing device
- An internet connected computer
- A valid email address
Procedures/Steps for NYSC Online Registration
1. Visit the official NYSC online registration portal by logging on to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/
2.Once you are on the page, just look at the top you will see registration batch. Click that registration batch number on the screen. Note you will have to create an account to continue your NYSC online registration.
3.Allow the new page to load. After successful loading of the page, two options are usually displayed which are;
- (a) Fresh registration (I have not registered on this portal before and I have not been deployed before by NYSC, click fresh registration) and
- (b) Revalidation (I have been deployed in a previous NYSC batch but did not show up in camp, click revalidation).
4. Click the fresh registration button to begin your NYSC online registration.
Here, you will be required to provide your email address, confirm your email address by entering it the second time, select a security question, answer the security question and also confirm your answered security question by entering it again.
On successful account creation, you will received a message that your email has been save and you need to verify it.
5. Login to your email address and confirm your account creation to continue your NYSC online registration procedures.
6. On successful verification, you will be directed to the NYSC online registration form. Fill all the required information correctly till you get to Matric number or ID number, then click look senate.
7. Allow the page to load and display your full names, matric number, class of degree, jamb registration number and date of graduation.
8. Click the submit button after filling the required information and ticking the I agree button to move to the next phase.
How to Print NYSC Call-up Letter
Once the mobilization timetable for printing out call-up letter is out, simply log on to https://nysc.org.ng. Enter your username and password. Once the link is available, click the link and press preview, then click print to print the call-up letter.
The print out must b a coloured print out.
Payment Option for NYSC Online
NYSC online has different payment method of which you can choose from the best that suits you. They include; Remita, Mastercard, Internet banking, Mobile wallet, Visa card, etc. Click on any of the option you want, and it will show you information summary.
Click the “proceed to payment” button and provide all the required information to complete the payment. If you click the proceed without payment, you will be redirected to the thumb-printing page where you will be required to provide your right and left thumbs. At this point, you can proceed with your payment in order to print your slip.
Click proceed on successful capturing of your finger print, fill other information required and then upload your passport. If you are done with that, fill in your academic details (primary, secondary school and your higher institution details), your shoe size, and then print the slip.
Use the comment box below or contact Trendyupdates for any challenge.
The post NYSC Online Registration, Requirement and Call-up letter Print out Guideline 2017 appeared first on TrendyUpdates.