As the world is getting modernized with the inception of Smartphone device, how come Yahoo lags behind in terms of getting better with the advancement in technology? Yahoo App; designed as per the compatibility with OS, has a lot more to offer for new and registered users to avail exceptional features with ease. Users, who access Y! App after installing its latest version in Android or IOS smartphone device, create new webmail account as well as change Yahoo password; whenever possible.
The process to change Yahoo password on mobile using App is completely a different process as compared to making modifications in Yahoo account security settings using a web browser (which was really a convenient process). Though people use Yahoo app to perform activities such as sending emails to business/official clients and known ones, chatting with friends and relatives, uploading or downloading attachments, creating new filters; but most of them, are not aware regarding how to change the password on Android or iPhone device.
Things never change with advancement in technology. Though many things keep on changing from time to time but the lack of knowledge does not let the users perform Yahoo password change. Resetting Yahoo password as well as modification in email account settings can be done with ease using any of the web browser installed on desktop or laptop device. But the majority of them face problems while performing modification in account security option using Yahoo App.
No Idea regarding how to change Yahoo password on Android Phone? Can anyone help me?
If such kind of scenarios happens in Android mobile device, then what results can be expected while using iPhone? Many people do not know how to change Yahoo password on iPhone? Though steps to change Yahoo password on IOS device is bit different performing similar actions on android smartphone. Most of the IOS device users are unaware regarding the crucial steps to change webmail password on mobile using Yahoo App.
I can’t change Yahoo password on iPhone Device!! Feeling helpless
Looking to Change Yahoo Password through App on Smartphone Device!! Avail Yahoo Helpdesk Support
Though Y! users face problems while changing email password but the absence of official Yahoo customer service number, make the things more complex. Users, who expect assistance from helpdesk team, gets dejected when they are unable to find the authentic support number for Yahoo on the web. But for user’s convenience, steps are disclosed specifically for Android or iPhone device users; who look to change webmail password using Yahoo App.
How to Change Webmail Password using Yahoo App on Android Device?
Here are the steps to change Yahoo password on Android device using Y! App.
- Get your Android device unlocked by using correct pattern or code which protect your smartphone from unauthorized access.
- Navigate on the menu button and tap the same.
- Now look for settings icon in the list of applications in Menu.
- Once the settings page is displayed look for Accounts and tap on it.
- As you do the same, email option is displayed.
- As this action is performed on your Android device, navigate to account settings and tap on the same.
- The new slide is displayed on your smartphone device, tap on the option “Update your password” as seen on the device screen.
- Provide the current and new password in respective fields and press saves button to make changes effective.
How to Get Yahoo Password Modified or Changed on iPhone Device?
Here are the steps to change Yahoo email password through Y! App on iPhone Device
- Get your iPhone device unlocked by using correct pattern or code which protect your smartphone from unauthorized access.
- Navigate on the menu button and tap the same.
- Now look for settings icon in the list of applications in Menu option
- Click on Settings icon and tap on the option Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Now tap your finder on iCloud, doing which a new screen is displayed.
- Once it is done, Tap again on Account option.
- A new screen is displayed on iPhone device in which update password option is available
- Tap on update password button and provide a new password.
- Now press the save button to make the update the changes.
The steps provided above can be really helpful for anyone; who is looking to change Yahoo email account password through an app installed on his/her Android or iPhone device. For any kind of assistance, Yahoo technical support team offers support service round the clock for immediate assistance.
The post Can I use Yahoo App to Change Email Password on Smartphone Device? appeared first on Yahoo Support Number.
This post first appeared on What Should I Do If My Yahoo Accounts Stop Working Suddenly?, please read the originial post: here