Did you ever wonder on how Jollibee and McDo do their all-time best seller french fries? Me? I do. Who wouldn’t wonder anyway? I have a baby girl and a boy who really loves eating Fries. As a mom, I want to be able to cook all their cravings in order for me to ensure that they eat clean and healthy foods. And so I began my research. And I’m trying it today.
Vegetable Oil(for frying)
Salt to Taste
Ketchup and Mayo(for dipping)
**Before preparing your ingredients, make sure to wash your hands with soap and water first.
1. First Clean the potato with water.
2. Peel the potato.
3. Slice the potato. The thinner the potato, the crispier it will be.
4. Put the sliced potato into a bowl with water.
5. Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
6. Get the potato from the fridge.
7. Drain the potato.Then have it Preheat the pan to medium fire.
8. Dip the potato into the pan until golden brown.