Nowadays we live in a world where the foods we eat, the hair and Skin care products usually has harsh chemicals in them.
I have a product that I want to introduce to you. If you already use natural products here is another one that I know you will love! Without further ado the amazing sunscreen & firming primer by Goddess Garden.
The sun damages your skin. Hence spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. Frequent use of sunscreen helps to lower your risk. Sunscreen is also used to protect your skin from the UV rays during the cloudy days.
”YOU SHOULD WEAR SUNSCREEN EVERYDAY”
Whenever I can I use products that have natural ingredients. Fortunately, the Goddess Garden sunscreen & firming primer has natural and organic ingredients which are gentle on the skin. Plus it contains broad spectrum SPF 30 for protection from the sun.
Ladies and gents, yes I said men too! Everybody wants glowing radiant skin. Well this product will give you smooth skin and a glow that you haven’t seen before. If you have sensitive, combination (oily & dry), dry, or oily skin this product is safe to use.
Lately, I face the day wearing Goddess Garden Organics sunscreen & firming primer (GGOSFP). Due to GGOSFP my skin has never looked and felt better.
While this is an extra step in my skin care routine. I save money because I do not have to buy a separate primer and sunscreen. As a result my makeup is smoother and brighter.
Whenever I wear the Goddess Garden Organics sunscreen & firming primer I get a lot of compliments!
Most of all as the weather changes we need a face cream that is thick and has natural oils. While the natural oils provides nutrients to the skin, the thickness of the cream creates a barrier for the colder months ahead of us.
THE STEPS: HOW I APPLY THE PRIMER
First, I apply the SPF 30 firming primer then my moisturizer.
- Sunscreen & firming primer
Squeeze a quarter size amount on your fingers
1. Clean face
2. Goddess Garden Organics sunscreen & firming primer
3. Massage completely into your face. (In these photos I do not have any makeup on.)
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice: Flower Extract, made from the plant Aloe barbadensis, which is also commonly called Aloe vera.
2.Water: Moisturizer and hydrate the skin
3. Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Protein: Skin-Conditioning Agent
4. Buddleja Davidii Extract: Also known as summer lilac or butterfly bush (because the flowers are a food source for butterflies). Antioxidant properties and serves to soothe skin.
5. Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum: Skin-Conditioning Agent
6. Caprylhydroxamic Acid: Is an amino acid derived from coconut oil. Functions: Broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.
7.Cetearyl Olivate: Reduces skin water loss, has a high moisturizer effect.
8. Cichorium Intybus: (Chicory) Root
9. Daucus Carota Sativa: Carrot seed oil
10. Glycerin: A humectant, meaning it attracts moisture to your skin.
11.Glyceryl Caprylate: 100% natural thickener for water based cleansing products.
12. Glyceryl Stearate: It acts as a lubricant on the skin’s surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance
13.Helichrysum Italicum: natural antibiotic, antifungal properties
14. Immortelle Oil: has historically been used to fight infection, decrease inflammation, soothe aches and pains, increase skin cell production and treat skin conditions like eczema.
15.Isoamyl Cocoate: Vegetable based emollient made of renewable natural sources such as coconut.
16. Isoamyl Laurate: Skin-Conditioning Agent/Fragrance
17. Lavandula Angustifolia: lavender oil
18. Niacinamide: Vitamin B3
19. Persea Gratissima: Avocado oil
20. Polyhydroxystearic Acid: ingredient in skin care, beauty and cosmetic products.
21. Simmondsia Chinensis: Jojoba seed oil
22. Sorbitan Olivate: surfactants based on olive oil,It reduces skin water loss, has a high moisturizer effect.
24. Tocopherol: Vitamin E
——————–SHOP THE POST——————–
The post THE SUN DAMAGES YOUR SKIN| A TWO IN ONE SUNSCREEN & PRIMER|GODDESS GARDEN appeared first on HEALTHYBYMLEEE.