- Focus on Nonfiction- To be successful you have to read a lot. Filling your brain with new ideas and lessons learned from the success and failures of others. Some entrepreneurs claim to read a book a day while others focus on a book a month. At the end of the day the idea is to keep learning. I recommend starting with “Think and Grow Rich” or “Rework”.
- Push Harder- Millionaire Entrepreneurs understand that you have to push hard. Get up early and work late. They understand that if they aren’t working than their competitors are. If you’re not willing to give 100% all day every day, you won’t make it. So go that extra mile!
- Money is not the Primary Goal- Profit is king in any successful business. However your customers know if you’re in it for their cash or for a cause. You have to care about what you’re doing. Your passion will show.
- Researching New Trends and Technology- Having a millionaire mindset sends you in pursuit of the future. You don’t get stuck using the same old technology for 10 years when there’s better options out there. You watch trends and markets. By staying on top of trends and technology you give your business a leg up over competition that falls behind the times.
- Invest- Invest in yourself, your business, and your community. In doing so all 3 will grow and you will benefit more so than if you’d only invested in 1 of the 3.
BONUS- Health- Keep your health good. Exercise. Get up early and start your day with a light workout and a healthy breakfast. The first two weeks will be the hardest. Afterwards you won’t regret the change.