These quick and easy grilled pork chops with peach salsa are the perfect main course for a summer barbecue. The peach salsa takes just minutes to make and elevates these pork chops to company-worthy status…
Ingredients [ For 2 to 4 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 15 minutes ]
- 4 bone-in center cut pork chops (approximately 1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup diced peaches
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- the juice of 1 lime
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- Drizzle the olive oil over both sides of the pork chops and season generously with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pork chops on the grill and cook for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 160 degrees.
- In a bowl combine the peaches, red onion, cilantro and lime juice. Add salt to taste. Salsa can be made up to 8 hours in advance.
- Spoon the salsa over the pork chops and serve immediately.