The bacterium Helicobacter Pylori is known to be responsible for the majority of stomach ulcers, gastritis and other infections in the stomach.
According to research, it is estimated that approximately two-thirds of the world’s population are infected with Helicobacter Pylori, since it is very easy to transmit, although sometimes does not generate any type of symptom or disease. Fortunately, there are many ways to combat this bacterium and incidentally alleviate the health problems it generates.
If you are suffering from a problem such as Stomach ulcers or gastritis due to Helicobacter pylori bacteria, we recommend the following natural remedies to combat them, eliminate them and improve your health.
Natural Remedies for Stomach Ulcers :
1. Luisa grass essential oil
The hierbaluisa is a plant that belongs to the grass family. It is characterized by its carminative and digestive properties, as well as its effect in curing flatulence.According to several studies, the essence oil of Luisa grass can help to eliminate the bacteria Helicobacter Pylori, because this bacterium does not resist its components.
Propolis is known to be a natural antibiotic and bactericide that has the ability to strengthen our defenses, fight infections and treat problems like gastritis.This food, which is also known as bee resin, is a substance they use to protect their hive from infections. It is ensured that, thanks to its properties, propolis has the ability to remove Helicobacter Pylori bacteria.
This root is known worldwide for its many medicinal properties, which especially benefit the digestive system. Consumption of ginger is recommended to combat stomach acidity , nausea, nausea, stomach ailments, ulcers, or among others.In addition it has a bactericidal power that, according to some experts, could eradicate the fearsome bacterium Helicobacter Pylori.
4. Cabbage or white cabbage
This food also has properties that help us fight and eliminate Helicobacter Pylori as long as we consume it raw. Like broccoli, it can also cause flatulence , but we can try it in small amounts to know how much we tolerate it.To consume it you can prepare a salad with the cabbage leaves chopped finely and seasoned with a little vinegar and lemon. Another option is to prepare fresh juice diluted in water.
This food can help fight the bacterium Helicobacter Pylori thanks to its high contents of a phytonutrient called sulforaphane.After several studies, it has been shown that the bacteria is eliminated with frequent consumption of broccoli. This same component that eliminates Helicobacter, is also related to the prevention of gastric cancer.
The problem that people find in broccoli consumption is that it produces many flatulence. However, to reduce this annoying effect we can prepare it cooked and mixed with cumin and ginger.
This spice of Asian origin is loaded with medicinal properties that have been the subject of study in recent years.
In the case of stomach problems it is used to treat dyspepsia, which is a disease that includes other digestive disorders such as bloating, upset stomach, nausea, or gas, among others.Also, its properties help us to stimulate gastric juices, while protecting the stomach mucosa by inhibiting the action of Helicobacter Pylori. However, experts recommend not to exceed their consumption.
Other Elements that may Help with this Treatment :
- To combat this bacteria the ideal is to increase the consumption of foods with a high antibiotic power such as garlic, onion, echinacea, ginger, thyme, rosemary, mint and honey.
- Other foods that can serve are those probiotics that have lactobacilli and bifidus, although they do not destroy the bacteria as such, if they can inhibit it, while counteracting headaches, morning sickness and dyspepsia.
- Those who do not have stomach ulcers or gastritis, but the bacteria, can consume lemon or pineapple juice, or apple cider vinegar.
- A person affected by the bacterium Helicobacter Pylori should try to avoid in their diet some foods like sugars, refined flour and rice. Instead, you should increase your consumption of fruits, vegetables and water.
- Finally, an alkalizing drink can be prepared to combat Helicobacter Pylori by mixing raw potatoes, celery and carrots, which should be drunk before each meal.
The post 6 Best Natural Home Remedies for Stomach Ulcers and It Improves…Your Health appeared first on KRX Media.