Here is what your clothes say about you:
1) Leather Jacket, formal pants and shiny sandals = Taxi driver from Msinga.
2) Carvella and Tracksuit = Pretoria
3) Girl in skinny jeans and carvella = Deep Soweto (Zola, Zondi, Mdeni)
4) Sfarzo and carvella Boujour lako Sebokeng.
5) Jean to Jean and Sandal Boots= East rand.
6) Skinny Jeans, Tight top, mo hawk and clear glasses = Melville Gay.
7) Diesel Jeans and Diesel T-shirt and Diesel sneakers = Diepkloof and White city.
8) Daniel Hecter Jeans and Orlando Pirates Jersey *in Vinoliah’s voice*Obvious.
9) Floral shirt tucked in Armani Jeans = ezase Durban.
10 ) Shirt, jeans, blazer and bow tie = older gay gentleman *hides in @…….. Closet*
11)Top worn as dress = a jezabel from Auckland Park, Westdene.
12) Little Black Dress and carvella = Meadowlands Mshoza.
13) Nike from head to toe = Meadowlands kleva.
14) Sunglasses in a night club =Douchebag from Fourways.
15) Shiny Suit = Gospel singer.
16) Denim skirt, pantyhose and converse all stars = dagga smoking cherrie from Yeoville.
17) Takeshy Jeans, high collared shirts and pointy multi colored snake skin shoes = Polokwane
18) Skinny jeans tucked into high tops or ankle boots with cardigan’s and shirts = Cape Town guys, gay and straight
19) Females in colorful mini dresses and questionable hairstyles and guys in scarves, t-shirts, panama hat and jeans = Generations extras.
20) Squeezed in one size small jeans, helmet like hairstyle, fake oversize eye lashes and ivory manicure = Traffic cop from Soweto.
21) Levis 5O1 in indigo blue or black, army green Levi’s muscle CC monogramed carvella = Northwest