Surprise, I’m still alive! Lately I’ve felt like I’m constantly working on a deadline – whether it be to move, to get to appointments or to see people before I leave and It was nice to take a Couple of days to forget about what’s to come this past weekend. I went away with Meghan to Queenstown and Wanaka the last couple of days and have been enjoying it at home (doing absolutely nothing) ever since. Aaaand, it’s been nice to not have to get up for work in the mornings. Just because I’ve been all over the place, a highs and lows post seemed only suitable considering I’ve been living in sweatpants and hoodies (bad fashion blogger, eeek).
- Coming hooome – it’s super quiet, I don’t even know anyone that still lives here but it’s been incredibly nice to blob out and not feel guilty about it, ya know?
- Going up Treble Cone ski field the other day. It’s not open, but the day was super nice and so many people were up their skiing and playing in the snow to an incredible backdrop. I think spontaneous trips are always the way to go.
- On that note – random nights out.
- The Remarkable Sweet Shop Creme Brûlée fudge, yuuum.
- Just starting watching Homeland after so many people recommended it to me and I’m so glad I did. Plus, I’m kind of obsessed with anything spy related. On that note too, I binged on the entire first season of Quantico. Can you tell I’ve been really busy?
- *Shameless plug* Go enter the Zoe & Morgan earrings giveaway, I’m going to be so jealous of the winner!
- Snapchat. Just in general, especially watching anyone who’s currently travelling.
- Eric Conover on Youtube. He’s this super positive guy, living with his model girlfriend in NYC. I think it’s fun to see how the other half live on a slow day.
- THE WORST HANGOVERS EVER.
- Losing things when you’ve been drinking… bye bye rings.
- Dealing with Air New Zealand and trying to get their travel card… literally the most frustrating thing ever.