Don’t forget it people!
We’re only in day 4 and we need to keep going!
Keep accountable of yourself, goals, and what you Committed to
Here are some of the things I committed to doing for 2017:
- Detox- it’s a green tea con lemony cucumber. Easy said and written down, but this xingona loves her cultura so much that everything is wrapped in a wheat tortilla.
- Eating healthier and that doesn’t include binge eating takis, it means pure veggies with no ranch. Will easily include dairy with yogurt, pero at the moment no fried eggs. If eggs are included they’re boiled.
- No sweets- I love sweets, I bake some real good pies, but they’re in the backburner as of 4 days ago. I also create these marvelous chocolate truffles, which if you’ve seen my videos I mention a lot my dad, loves these chocolates and hides the box and we never see them again. Well if I’m craving sweets, I grab fruit, berries, and pineapple.
- No sugar or artificial sugars- basically these things are out of the question no doubt:
- red bull
- Exercising for more than 30 min. Again don’t break the bank. These are the items you need!
- Youtube workout videos, there’s tons tons of people on Youtube who will definitely love to sweat with you
So keep going and don’t quit.
Let me know of any of your 2017 New Year’s Commitments/ goals