Namibian Insurance Industry Market
‘Governance, Risk and Compliance – The Namibian Insurance Industry’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Namibia. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries. The report brings together Timetric’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
Click here for sample report @ http://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/759659-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-namibian-insurance-industry
Scope of the Report
• The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Namibia.
- The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
- The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the country’s insurance regulatory framework.
- The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the country.
- The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
• The Namibian Insurance industry is regulated and supervised by the NAMFISA.
- Employee’s compensation, motor third-party liability and social security insurance are compulsory classes of insurance in Namibia.
- 100% foreign direct investment is permitted in the Namibian insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in the Namibian insurance industry.
- VAT at a rate of 15% is applicable on insurance products and services.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
2 GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.3.1 Life insurance
2.3.2 Property insurance
2.3.3 Motor insurance
2.3.4 Liability insurance
2.3.5 Marine, aviation and transit insurance
2.3.6 Personal accident and health insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.4.1 Motor third-party liability insurance
2.4.2 Employee’s compensation insurance
2.4.3 Social Security Scheme
2.4.4 Professional indemnity for insurance brokers
2.4.5 Marine oil pollution insurance
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/759659-governance-risk-and-compliance-the-namibian-insurance-industry
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Contact Us: NORAH TRENT Partner Relations & Marketing Manager [email protected] www.wiseguyreports.com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
, Research Newswire, Press Release, North America, South America, United States, Latin America, English