Garlic Butter Herb Prime Rib is melt in your mouth tender and a juicy prime rib that is cooked to medium rare perfection and marbled with fat. The seared garlic butter herb crust is incredible…
Ingredients [ For 8 to 9 people ] [ Preparation time : 12 minute – Cooking time : 55 minutes ]
- 2-6 pounds bone prime rib (boned and tied)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon thyme, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon oregano, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Remove the prime rib from the refrigerator at least 30 minutes before to bring it to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix butter, garlic, thyme, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Rub all of the butter on the outside of your prime rib and place in a roasting pan or large skillet with the fat side up.
- Cook for 15 minutes and reduce the temperature to 325 degrees. It is about 15 minutes per pound of meat.
- Bake until it reaches an internal temperature of 110 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let it rest with foil for at least 20 minutes. The temperature will rise to 130 degrees for a medium rare prime rib.
The post Garlic Butter Herb Prime Rib!!! appeared first on Admirable Recipes.