In this article am going to be talking about Binance.com sign up, binance.com login, how to buy and sell bitcoin and Altcoin in Binance, how to accept deposit to your Binance wallet and also how to transfer your coin from binance to another wallet. So, if your are new to binance I advice that you take your time and read this article.
Binance is the fastest growing exchange for trading cryptocurrencies. According to research carried out by www.bestbitcoinexchange.io Binance is the 10th most popular and most widely used digital currency wallet just in 5 months. This is due to the availability in multiple languages, very neat user interface, and it also enables processing the orders at an extremely high speed and you can buy and sell bitcoin and many other altcoin in Binance.
Binance exchange is available only for trading cryptocurrencies, hence, it is not available for any FIAT wired deposits unlike coinbase which allows it user to connect their bank Account with their wallet.
Now the questions showuld be why should open a Binance account?
Binance is growing at a very fast rate, and if it will keep growing, it will soon become the biggest crypto exchange worldwide for trading altcoins. Many newly launch coins and tokens are getting listed on Binance as compared with the other major exchanges (Poloniex and Bittrex). If you have missed some of the ICOs, you can look for a some of them on Binance.
List of the subject matter that am gonna be discussing in Details:
- Binance.com sign up- How to register a Biance account
- How to Fund your Binance.com account.
- How to Buy and Sell bitcoin and Altcoins in Binance.
- How to find your bitcoin and Altcoins wallet address.
Am gonna be making every thing short and snappy so do not think that the content will be very length but do matter how I it I advice you read to the end as you will be learning a lot.
Binance.com sign up – How to Create Binance account – Binance official site
- First, visit the official website of Bianance here on www.Binance.com ( Make sure that you enter the correct spelling and ensure that you are in the official website of Binance )
- A form like this will be displayed for you to fill.
- Click on register there after.
- An confirmation email will be sent to your account. Sign in to your email account to verify.
Once you have signed in the next thing to do is to download the official app of Binance and google authenticator to enable 2FA ( Two factor verification ) for security purpose. You can now start buying and selling of Bitcoin and altcoin but you should not forget to verify your identity in other to increase your daily limit. All this can be find in “Account” when you sign in to your account.
Please ensure that you sign in out of your account after any transaction and avoid letting your friends handle your mobile phone of PC to avoid compromising your password.
How to Fund your Binance.com account
Binance exchange is available only for trading cryptocurrencies, hence, it is not available for any FIAT wired deposits therefore before you can fund your account in need to have account with coinbase.com, luno.com, coinmama etc where you can buy bitcoin with your credit account.
Now to fund your binance account follow the guide below:
- First, sign in to your account and click on “Fund“.
- Select deposit at the top right hand of the page and select the coin that you want to found and click on it.
- Copy the wallet address and the fund it.
Meanwhile you can use Bitcoin or BNB or Ethereum to buy any other alt-coins that you want to by following the steps below.
- First, you have to fund your Binance bitcoin wallet address, BNB or Ethereum.
- Click on “Market” and the select the coin that you want to buy.
- Select buy and specify the amount that you want to buy and then click on buy.
- Your account will be funded immediately.
How to Sell your coins in Binance.com
To sell your altcoins in Binance the best method that I have been using to do that is to convert to bitcoin or Ethereum then send to my other bitcoin wallet address like coinabse or Luno where I can then sell and recieve my money in my bank account.
Now, to sell you coin for bitcoin simply follow the the steps below.
- Select the coin that you could want to sell for bitcoin or Ethereum.
- Click on sell and enter the amount that you could want to sell and the click on sell thereafter.
- Your bitcoin address will be funded immediately.
- You can then send it to the digital currency exchange platform of your choice and sell it from their.
With this I believe that I have done justice to the above subject matters that I listed above and if there is something that you didn’t understand anything please feel free to make use of the comment box below for your questions.
The post Binance.com Sign Up – login | How to Buy and sell bitcoin & Altcoins in Binance appeared first on Mails Optin.