Celebrities that go an extra mile in helping the needy prove to us that , money and fame is never enough to change how you are.
A good heart receives and gives. Some celebrities may do charitable work for fame but whatever the case so long as helpless people get the help they need.
These are some of South African celebrities who run ongoing charitable campaigns.
1. DJ Sbu –A man most loved and admired by many young people for his success and wisdom not forgetting the passion he has of empowering the youth to stand up and make something big of themselves.
2. Lerato Kganyago– Her beauty is not only on the outside , she has a big heart too. Lerato finds and gives matric dance dresses to girls in matric who cannot afford to purchase them on their own. She also distributes blankets to the needy.
3. Thando Thabethe– This beautiful sassy woman is running a campaign of Stopping Violence Against Women And Children. She is alos involved in the Women’s Day Netball Challenge which features celebrity teams.
4. Nandi Mngoma– Nandi inspires and motivate young girls to be body confident, she empowers and gives them hope. She’s also involved in campaigns that fight societal violence like bullying and xenophobia.
5. Jo-Ann Strauss– She is involved a number of charitable campaigns. One of them is called Stop Hunger Now SA. She assists in packing parcels and designing baby grows that when done go to the hungry families in South Africa.