Thank you for visiting our site. Below you may find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27893 Answers. This crossword puzzle is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. You will pass some great time and also keep your brain sharp with all the interesting crossword clues found on each day on The Guardian Daily Crossword. Below are all the today’s The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Clues. In order to find the answer click on any of the questions below.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27893 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE QUESTIONS BELOW TO SHOW THE FULL ANSWER
- Barking Shadow-boxing College
- A Hebrew pronunciation of ‘Hankies out all over Arizona’
- A useless fit can be prevented
- Seals’ hair
- Unexpectedly attack son with net
- After Dante’s Inferno the heartless Sawlike
- Arabian piece almost crude externally?
- See 29
- Pop group’s stage features
- Workplace where deal may be cut
- Old lady after skirt top
- Camp wisecrack about ungainly legging tops
- Ex-president recruits writer who could assemble a cabinet?
- Alumnae so uneasy about grandiose tombs
- Schooners possibly get cool in two seconds
- A nation’s uplifting seabird
- An obstacle to successful retirement
- Soused but not very exhausted
- Steals out-of-date vegetables
- Cast fitted round limb opening as protection
- Letter possibly closed with this: ‘I saw Angel off with a kiss’
- Mafia’s casually giving up mob chief for college board
- Scoffs: ‘Sanctimonious talk is empty!’
- Noisily scares off animals and trainers?
- Overheated I say ‘Heather both should swim outside’
- Streep: someone’s heart races
- Finding attractive maid rude on telephone
- Worm-like bends dominate
- Ungainly creature observed holding page locator up
- Small case – its contents alien?
- Halt contest
- Otherwise lies in parallel sections
- Antarctic location – Diana needs drink!
The post The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27893 Answers appeared first on Guardian Crossword Answers.