BITSTAT 2018 Important Dates
The exam dates has been released by the board. Check here from the table below:
|Online Registration||19th December 2017|
|Online Registration last date||13th March 2018 till 5pm|
|Correction of application form||15th to 19th March 2018|
|Exam Centre Allotment||21st March 2018|
|Slot Booking||23rd March to 5th April 2018|
|Admit card releasing date||12th April to 10th May 2018|
|Exam Date||16th – 31st May 2018|
|Applying for admission||1st May – 18th June 2018|
|Release of admission & waiting List||20th June 2018|
BITSAT Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details of BITSTAT Application Form 2018 below.
- Form will be available through online mode. No other mode will be entertained by the board. The form has been released via online mode from 19th December 2018.
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
- Fee payment can be done through online or offline mode.
- Keep the print out copy of the form for further use.
BITSTAT 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline SBI Challan Mode. Fee details are given below:
|Female Candidates||Rs 2450|
|All other candidates||Rs 2950|
|Exam Centres Outside India|
|Male candidates||70 US$|
|Female candidates||70 US$|
Latest Update- Application Form has been released on 19th December 2017
BITSTAT Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics Subjects.
- Qualification for B Pharma: Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board with Physics, Chemistry & Biology Subjects.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained 75% in PCM/PCB group and 60% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics / Biology.
BITSTAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam will be online.
- The examination will be held on 20th May 2018.
- Examination will be comprised of 2 papers and both the papers are compulsory to attempt.
- The exam will be of 3 hours.
- The question paper will be in the form of MCQs.
- Three marks will be given for each correct answer. One marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- 150 questions will be asked in total .
BITSTAT 2018 Syllabus
The exam authority will provide the details of BITSTAT 2018 Syllabus. The syllabus will be based from NCERT syllabus of class 11th & 12th. The subjects that are included in the syllabus or question paper will be formed Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology,English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning.
BITSTAT Admit Card 2018
The candidates can access their admit card from official website of BITSTAT. Admit card will be available online from 12th April 2018 to 10th May 2018. The card will contain all the necessary details of the candidate. Its mandatory to bring admit card to enter in the examination hall. Candidate will not be allowed to give examination without the admit card.
BITSTAT Result 2018
- The result will be declared through online mode.
- Two merit list will be announced after the result .
- One will be of other courses and some will be of B.Pharma courses.
- The result will be announced on 20th June 2018 through online mode.
BITSTAT Answer Key 2018
BITSTAT does not provide answer key for BITSTAT 2018. Incase the answer key will be published by the board after the examination we will be providing a link below so that candidates can check and analyze their score.
BITSTAT Counselling Schedule 2018
A separate notification will be released for the counselling procedure of BITSTAT 2018. The counseling will be organized after the declaration of the result in June 2018. Candidates can bookmark our page for the latest information regarding counselling of BITSTAT 2018.
For any queries related to BITSTAT 2018, please comment below.