Win an 11 Night Trip for 2 to the Canadian Rockies, Trip Includes : Air, Hotel, Car Rental & More
Single Entry, 18+
Expires : August 27th 2018
> Enter Sweepstakes Here
⇒ Winners – 1 ⇒ ARV – Unknown ⇒ Form Entry – Standard
Rules & Regulations
1. All participants must fill out the participation form hosted on sail.ca to enter the contest. Neither purchase nor answer to any questions is necessary. This contest is open to customers of age 18 years or older.
2. All persons eligible to participate in the contest must complete the participation form between August 14th, 2018 to August 28th, 2018. Only one subscription is necessary to participate in the contest. The draw for this contest will be held on August 28th at 10 am, by the Sponsorship Manager at SAIL.
3. The contest will be hosted on sail.ca and posted on Facebook.
4. There is one grand prize (the “Grand Prize”) to be won consisting of:
Hiking Escapes Through the Rockies – Fly & Drive experience for 2
- 2 Economy Class round-trip tickets on any flight operated by Air Canada (including, flights operated under the Air Canada Express banner and operated by Air Canada rouge) from the major Canadian airport served by Air Canada closest to the winner’s place of residence to Calgary
- 11-night stay in a double occupancy accommodation at the discretion of Air Canada Vacations
- 12-day midsize car rental category at the discretion of Air Canada Vacations
- 3 guided hikes as outlined in the Hiking Escapes Through the Rockies Tour
- Rafting float trip in Athabasca River as outlined in the Hiking Escapes Through the Rockies Tour
- A $1000 SAIL gift card
Reservation for flight and accommodations are subject to availability. Travel departures must be between September 3 to 20, 2018, or June 1 to 17, 2019, or September 3 to 20, 2019. Travel does not qualify for Aeroplan mileage accumulation or for mileage accumulation in any other frequent flyer program. No changes permitted to reservations once date of travel is confirmed or ticket has been issued.
The Grand Prize winner is responsible for all fuel, insurance, surcharges, taxes, fees and other applicable charges with a credit card at time of booking. The Grand Prize winner and their travelling companion are responsible for: any and all costs, expenses and taxes not expressly described herein including, without limitation, applicable local air departure taxes, gas for car rental, ground transportation, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, personal expenses of any nature for overnight layovers, meals and beverages, service charges, in-flight meals and entertainment; costs incurred to and from the departure point as the Grand Prize originates and terminates there, obtaining sufficient personal travel insurance prior to departure, if desired; obtaining and carrying all necessary travel documentation, such as passports and visas and complying with customs immigrations regulations. The use of upgrade certificates is not permitted for flights. Use of the airfare tickets are subject to Air Canada’s general conditions of carriage publicly available at www.aircanada.com.
The approximate total value of the Grand Prize is CDN $7 100. Exact value of the Grand Prize depends on point of departure and destination as well as time of travel. Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be sold, transferred or converted to cash and will not be refunded if unused. No substitutions, changes or extensions are permitted. Contest Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute the Grand Prize for one of equal or greater value or to allow a Grand Prize transfer.
5. The prizes cannot be exchanged nor reimbursed.
6. The contest rules will be available to the general public and can be found at all SAIL stores.
7. The draw will be held at SAIL’s head office located at 2850 Ave Jacques Bureau, Laval at 10:00 am on August 28th
8. Winners will be contacted by telephone or by email during the week following the draw.
9. The name of each winner will be drawn randomly between all the subscriptions collected in the designated contest box. In no case will the winners be the object of a fixed selection.
10. The draw will be made by the Sponsorship manager at SAIL, in the presence of two witnesses.
11. All SAIL, SPORTIUM and Baron Sports employees, including members of their immediate family, suppliers and SAIL’s representatives and/or partners, are not eligible to participate in this contest.
12. Limit of one (1) subscription per person. Each participant has the possibility to win a maximum of (1) gift card, during the duration of the entire contest.
13. By entering the “SAIL Rockies adventure for 2”, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that Air Canada Vacations’ role in the contest is strictly that of the prize supplier. The entrants agree to release and hold harmless Air Canada Vacations and its subsidiaries and affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with this contest or, if declared a winner, the prize awarded and use thereof. SAIL is fully responsible for the conduct and administration of the Contest, including the selection of winners and the distribution of the prize.
The post Win an 11 Night Trip for 2 to the Canadian Rockies – CAN appeared first on TOP DOG SWEEPSTAKES.