You don’t have to drive to Defected London Fstvl, why not cycle, share a car or use public transport? We have tried to make that journey choice easier with the information below.
Central Park, East London, Rainham Road, RM10 7EU
Dagenham East station on the District Line, London Underground is the nearest tube station, a short walk from the Central Park venue where we’ll have appointed stewards & traffic marshalls to show the way.
There is no car park at the venue, the quickest & easiest way to the FSTVL is by using public transport via the nearest Tube Station, Dagenham East.
Travelling from overseas?
London City to Central Park, 8.8 miles
London Southend to Central Park, 27 miles
London Stansted, 31 miles
Kings Cross St Pancras Intl to Dagenham East District Line tube is just 44 mins. Go to tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey
- You must be at least 18 years of age in order to gain entry to Defected London FSTVL.
- Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport, driver’s licence and any photographic ID that carries the PASS logo. Photocopies are not acceptable.
- For those lucky to look younger than 25, in accordance with our Challenge 25 policy, our bar staff will also be required to check ID at point of sale, so please take this as a compliment as there are those of us who miss being asked.
- Thank you for your understanding and we hope you enjoy Defected London FSTVL responsibly.
- BAG POLICY – For security reasons, all bags must be smaller than an A4 sized piece of paper (height: 30cm, width: 21cm, depth: 8cm). There is a limit to one bag per person permitted into the Arena. Please note – this is for the music arena only, this does not apply to the camping site.
- There is no re-admittance once you have entered the festival site. You cannot leave the site to go elsewhere, such as to your car or into the surrounding area.
TERMS AND CONIDTIONS:
Please print your E-ticket and bring it with you to Defected London FSTVL 2019, along with the card you bought the tickets with.
Every ticket purchased has an allocated name and matching photo I.D will be required in order to gain entry to the Defected London FSTVL site. Purchase of a Defected London FSTVL 2019 Ticket signifies your agreement to our terms and conditions which are listed below:
1. All Defected London FSTVL Tickets are non-refundable
2. Defected London FSTVL E-Tickets are UNIQUE TO EACH ATTENDEE
3. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to gain entry to Defected London FSTVL
4. Valid photographic ID is required upon entry to verify your E-Ticket and age. Suitable forms of valid photographic ID include your passport and driver’s licence. Photocopies are not acceptable
5. Doors open at 11:00 am (tickets will not be valid prior to this time)
6. Last entry is at 4pm. If you arrive after this time you will not be allowed into the festival site and your ticket will not be refunded
7. All E-Tickets have a unique barcode. Duplicate E-Tickets will be refused at the gate and you will not be able to gain entry to the festival
8. All E-Tickets cannot be re-sold on the secondary market. Anyone found to be re-selling their ticket will get their tickets cancelled without refund and will be refused entry into the festival site
9. In the event of an event cancellation, only face value of the E-Ticket (not the booking fee and/or card charges) will be fully refunded from the point of sale
10. The organisers accept no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged E-Tickets
11. The organisers reserve the right to refuse admission
12. Any person attempting to enter the festival under the influence of drugs/ alcohol/ legal highs will be refused entry
13. As a Condition of Entry, all ticket holders and other persons entering the event, will be subject to a search for illegal and prohibited items, by trained security staff, working on behalf of the promoter. Persons will be subjected to Metropolitan Police involvement in the event that illegal or prohibited substance or items are positively indicated by the drug detection dogs, or found on a person, or persons belongings, during the process of a search. There will be a Police presence at the event and the Police have the Power to Stop and Search you if they have reasonable grounds to believe that you are carrying illegal drugs, psychoactive substances, a weapon, stolen property or something that could be used to commit an offence. No refunds will be given to the ticket holder if refused entry, or evicted due to behaviour that threatens the enjoyment and safety of all persons attending the event. We reserve the right to refuse admission to the ticket holder, or evict the ticket holder from the premises should, after entry to the event, the ticket holder refuse to abide by the conditions of entry, act in a manner that threatens the safety and enjoyment of other’s, or refuse to being searched after entering the arena if there are reasonable grounds for suspicion that a crime has been committed. In circumstances where there is a belief that individuals are using, or dealing illegal drugs, or psychoactive substances or have committed another crime, the Metropolitan Police will be notified
14. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event or is one of the items not permitted in the Venue as listed on the Event website. Without limitation, the following may not be brought into the Venue: Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; Animals (except for assistance dogs); Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras); pyrotechnics or fireworks; Distress flares and flares; smoke bombs; laser pens; flags on poles; items which may be regarded as weapons; illegal substances; legal highs (Inc. nitrous oxide); tables; chairs of any sort, including stools, floor seating and shooting sticks; BBQ’s and any kind of cooking apparatus; gazebos and parasols. Food hampers/cool bags/boxes; alcohol; large (golf) umbrellas; bicycles
15. No re-admissions or pass-outs will be allowed
16. E-Ticket holders agree to appear for no fee in any filming and/or recording of the event
17. The organiser reserve the right to change the artist bill without prior notification and no refunds will be processed due to artist bill change /cancellation