A Recruitment Specialist or recruiter is the one who brings the talent into the company. And attracting of talented employees is a skill, not luck. From the drafting of job advertisement to the job offer, the recruitment specialist plays an important role liaising and coordinating with the applicant and relevant employees. Therefore, companies need to ask a series of specific interview questions for recruitment specialist to understand if they are able to do it. So, this is a list of suggested interview questions for recruitment specialist.
Interview Questions for Recruitment Specialist
- Why do you want to be a recruitment specialist?
- What is the hiring volume in your current/ previous company?
- If the hiring volume were to be doubled, how would you suggest to maintain the performance of the department and the quality of hire?
- What is the hardest position that you filled? Why?
- How long did you take to fill the position and how did you fill it?
- What are the positions you have recruited before?
- What did you look for when recruiting these positions?
- What is your time to hire for these positions?
- If the position is urgent, how would you improve the time to hire?
- What is your mix of candidate sourcing methods? What works and what doesn’t?
- What do you think of referral programs?
- How would you design and implement a referral program? And why?
- What do you think of social media as part of the sourcing channels?
- What are the tools that you use for social media recruitment?
- How would you increase the application rate of the positions you are looking for?
- What would you do if most of the applicants are not qualified candidates?
- What do you look for in a resume?
- How do you approach an applicant in an interview? Why?
- What do you look for in the job interview?
- How do you measure the teamwork/ leadership qualities/ etc. of the applicant?
- How would you ensure the objectivity of the job interview?
- What is the recruitment process in your current/ previous company?
- What do you think of the recruitment process in your current/ previous company?
- How would you improve the recruitment process in your current/ previous company?
- How do you conduct background checks?
- What are the tools that you have used to assist you in the recruitment process? What works and what doesn’t?
- What are the challenges that you faced as a recruitment specialist?
- What do you think is the role of a recruitment specialist in relation to the company’s objectives?
- How would you measure your performance as a recruitment specialist?
- How would you measure the success of the department?
SEE ALSO: Interview Questions for HR Position
The post Interview Questions For Recruitment Specialist appeared first on LilKuya.com.