how to stop being insecure in a relationship, how to stop being insecure, relationships, relationship advice, how to stop being needy in a relationship, how to not be insecure in a relationship, how to deal with being insecure, how do i stop being insecure in my relationship, insecure, how to not feel insecure, insecure in my relationship, relationship anxiety, relationship insecurity, relationship insecurities, how to stop being needy and insecure, insecure in relationship how to deal
Insecurities in a relationship are often experienced by people who are not really aware of their value as a person, as a lover and as a life companion. However, there are things and practices that can help anyone suffering from this negative wave of emotion especially in romantic relationships.
1. Know what your Relationship actually stands on. It actually stands on trust and loyalty. So even if the one you love talks, meets and spends their time outside all day, know that they're going to come to you at the end of the day.
2. Talk to your partner. Let them know what makes you feel Insecure. Often miscommunication and no communication becomes the reason for having insecurities. Talk and let your partner explain what the real situation is.
3. Don't go behind your partner's back. If you're not able to find the answers right away, wait patiently. Don't go behind your partner's back and betray his trust. Since you don't know exactly what the situation is, and since gut feelings can be wrong too, keep a bit of patience, things will clear themselves out.
4. Fill your mind with positive thoughts. Drive out negative thoughts about acceptance from your heart. Entertain positive thoughts about yourself. See yourself as unique. The only YOU in the entire universe.
5. Don't build your life around anyone. The problem with youths of today is they are too consumed in their relationships. They can't eat without asking their partner what to eat. You are just looking for affirmations everywhere. You want to know what he thinks about your dress, hair, shoes, bags etc. Be confident in yourself. Know what fits you and know what you want out of life.
This post first appeared on Dariesview: Providing Unique Insights And Quality Answers, please read the originial post: here