Brentwood, Accountancy Recruiters Ltd
We are recruiting for an Accounts and Audit Manager for a 5 Partner Accountancy Practice based in Brentwood.
They have 7 Companies Act audits and 4 solicitors' accounts reports. They have an audit senior and 2 semi seniors who do the bulk of the work so the role would be supervisory and not spending lots of time doing the work. They would also supervise the training of the semi seniors.
- Managing a client fee load consisting of mainly group and larger OMBs
- Acting as a client manager in relation to appropriate clients and/or their engagements.
- Reporting to partners and taking responsibility for completing tasks accurately.
- The provision of an excellent service to a diverse range of clients to a high standard, providing support to partners, and the team.
- Leading audits and managing a portfolio of accounts clients
- Managing on-site audit teams.
- Planning, completion procedures, and preparing management letters.
- To assist with the supervision and work based training for other students, as required.
The type of organisations the Firm carries out audit and accounts work range from mid-corporates and Small to Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs). There is some additional work with larger groups and those with overseas subsidiaries and a few specialist audits include: Pension Schemes, Charities and Not for Profit Organisations, Solicitors, and FCA regulated entities.
They are looking for someone who is an excellent communicator as this role will include face to face and over the phone client contact.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 3 Years PQE
- Experience in a practice environment with Audit or very strong accounts experience.
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000
- Free Parking