How to comment as your Facebook Page has never been easier. The option is right there were you usually comment as a drop down. Just keep in mind that you are commenting as a Business.
We know that we can like a Page from your business Facebook page we own or manage. See the post here on “How you can like another page from your business page“. Now lets go through quickly how to do comments as a business Facebook page.
Go to the post where you want to comment
As you are browse Facebook Pages or posts you will find a post you want to comment on. In the example below you have several options on as who or how you want to comment:
- you can comment as yourself using your personal profile
- you can comment as a Facebook Page you manage
- you can comment as a business Facebook Page you own
Tips on commenting as a Business
There are several differences when commenting as a business vs. commenting as a person. One main difference to keep in mind is that you have business objects. Comment tips and objectives include:
- Create two way engaging conversations to promote your brand
- Add value to the conversation. Don’t comment for the sake of commenting
- Answer questions and comments that are posted on your Facebook Page. Facebook monitors if you are responding to comments plus it is rude not to answer somebody talking to you.
- Only use links within your comment if it is absolutely necessary
- Use the reply function to answer the person that has been commenting not the whole group. This creates a better conversation.
- Keep in mind that you are the business or brand ambassador; and anything you say needs to be appropriate and of the highest standard and in-line with your business guidelines.
- Don’t delete comments that are less desirable from your Facebook page. People see that as insulting. Rather professionally answer the person or take the conversion into a more personal medium like telephone call, email or private messaging (pm).
The post How to comment as your Facebook Page on other pages appeared first on askFASTnow.