The Nigeria Police Force has begun recruitment of qualified Nigerians for enlistment as constables (popularly called recruits). This was announced in an advertisement signed by Mr. Jimoh Moshood, Force Public Relations Officer.
The advertisement, which invites applications from aspiring constables over the next six weeks, is free. Prospective applicants, it stated, must have the desire to have a career in the Nigeria Police Force in addition to fulfilling other general requirements.
The advertisement further stated, must not have speech impediments, knock knees, bow legs, bent knees, flat feet, deformed hands, squinted eyes/defective eyesight and bodily scars. Similarly, they must not have tattoos, malformed teeth, protruding navel and not have undergone amputation. They also must be free of debt.
Females are required not to be pregnant at the time of recruitment. All applicants are expected to provide guarantors, who must download and fill a form vouching for them. The guarantors must be picked from any two of traditional rulers, magistrates, local government chairmen, heads of educational institutions attended, civil servants of a rank not below Grade Level 12, Police officers not below the rank of Chief Superintendent and military officers not below the rank of Lieutenant-Colonel.
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 Requirement
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passess in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67mtrs tall for male and 1.64mtrs tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 / 2019 have started | Apply now!
If you meet up with the following requirement that was listed above then kindly follow this procedure written down below to apply.
- First make sure that you have a valid email address that you can remember the surname and password before you apply for NPF recruitment.
- Visit Nigeria police recruitment portal (www.policerecruitment.ng and click on the “Join now or Apply” button.
- Read the instruction carefully before you start filling in police recruitment form.
- Make sure you realize all the necessary qualifications needed for the position you wish to apply for.
- Click on your chosen position and follow the instructions carefully while filling the form with accurate information.
- If you correctly submit your application form, you will see screen confirmation.
- Please remember that you must not apply more than once.
- All the details of this information will be sent to your email.
- If you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment exercise, you will have to print a copy of this email.
Attention! Please note that if you submit false information, you will be immediately disqualified and even prosecuted.
If you have any questions as regards to these please make sue of the comment box below.
The post Nigerian Police Recruitment 2018 / 2019 have started | Apply now! appeared first on FANS GIST.
This post first appeared on Gmail Registration L Gmail Sign Up L Gmail Sign In, please read the originial post: here