Are you planning to move to “Dil Walo Ki Dilli”? Well, that’s what the people of Delhi call this city. Not only is Delhi the capital of India, but it has so many attractions and historic monuments that are way too wonderful to not fall in love with.
Delhi is all about fashion, food, traveling, and perfect nightlife. As much as welcoming this city is, moving to Delhi can be a complicated decision. It seems quite cool to pack your bags and spend your next holiday in Delhi. But if you are moving into this city for good, consider the following things before packing your stuff.
1. Delhi is the City of FoodiesIf you are a foodie, then moving to Delhi will be a perfect decision. From delicious Biryani to crunchy vegetarian snacks, this city has it all for the food lovers. Unlike other metropolitan cities, the food in Delhi comes with a reasonable price tag. Sure, you can head over to a 5-star restaurant to enjoy some mouth-watering cuisines.
But, the city has food options for everyone – from people belonging to prestigious families to average income people.
2. Winter will Rock Your Fashion SenseYou might have heard of “Dilli Ki Sardi”. Unless you are not a big fan of winter fashion, Delhi is going to be a dream destination for you. As daunting as it sounds, there’s nothing to worry about! You can pack some warm clothes to cope with the weather.
Moreover, Delhiites get super excited to boast their amazing winter fashion trends. It gets so much more interesting to watch people flaunt amazing outfits.
3. Pollution, Pollution, and PollutionWhile there's so much to do and see in Delhi, pollution will not let you step out of your home. Currently, the government is taking every possible measure to control Delhi pollution. The condition had gotten worse when the government had to close schools and government institutions for a while. People wouldn't go out without wearing the skin mask.
You must carry masks, skincare products, and other stuff to prevent unnecessary respiratory issues.
4. Exploring Delhi’s historyYou are never going to get bored of Delhi anytime soon. Delhi is home to historical monuments. Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, Safdarjung Tomb, Diwan-i-Aam, Purana Qila, Raj Ghat, and Jama Masjid are some of the popular historical destinations in Delhi. You can explore a new historical place every weekend here.
5. Delhi Traffic Will Surprise YouIf you come from a not-so-famous urban city, then Delhi traffic will surprise and frustrate you. People are busy here. The roads are occupied with buses, auto-rickshaw, cars, bikes, and vehicles. Delhi's never-ending road jams will teach you how it feels to get stuck in traffic.
For a better experience, you can opt for the Metro ride. It gives a convenient and faster traveling experience and saves you from that frustrating traffic.
ConclusionBefore you pack your bags, search for rent houses in Delhi. Consider the above-listed factors to have the best experience in Dilwalon ki Dilli.
This post first appeared on Top 25 Free Movie Download Sites To Download HD Movies For Free 2020, please read the originial post: here