GNLU Recruitment 2018 – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Published recruitment advertisement for post of Project Assistant on Contractual Bases. Under the guidance of Principal Investigator/Co- Investigator the incumbent shall perform role and responsibilities in the project entitled “A Study on Court Management techniques for improving the efficiency of subordinate courts”.
Name Of Job Organizer – Gujarat National Law University (GNLU)
Name Of Post – Project Assistant
Division – Research Division
GNLU Project Assistant Walk In Interview 2018
Essential Educational Criteria –
- Master Degree or a higher degree (M.Phil/Ph.D) in any subject of Social Sciences with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university;
- Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area;
- Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
- Working knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi and English language;
- Excellent research and writing skills.
Highly Desirable –
- Experience in teaching/ research in universities/ colleges;
- Presentation/Participation in State or National Level Conference/Symposium;
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Ability to conduct research work.
Pay Scale – Selected Candidates will get ₹ 8,000 per month (on fix pay) + ₹ 6000 per month for (Dearness Allowance, only during field visits/survey).
Contract Duration – 1 year and three months (Minimum)
Selection Process – Personal Interview
How To Apply For GNLU Project Assistant Recruitment 2018
Interested And Eligible Candidates Have to Attend walk in interview Along with three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, Original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- Walk In Interview Date – Friday, 12 January, 2018.
- Reporting time for walk in Interview – 10.00 am.
Venue – Dr. Vikas H. Gandhi, Principal Investigator, Associate Professor of Law, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Koba (Sub P. O.), Gandhinagar – 382 426, Gujarat
Click Here To View GNLU Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
The post GNLU Recruitment 2018 ~ Project Assistant Posts appeared first on idanku.com.