Blue-bird days aren’t the only reason to visit Park City in March.
It has been a banner snow year for Park City, but powder days aren’t the only reason to visit this March. From live music to family-friendly events, here are 10 more reasons to take spring break to Utah:
1. March 11-20: Dirty Rotten Scoundrels at The Egyptian Theatre - In between powder runs and apres-ski drinks, see this lighthearted remake of Steve Martin’s 1988 film, an adventure of con men and heiresses. Where to Stay: Park Avenue Home.
2. March 1-April 15: Park City Food Tours - Choose from one of three exciting tours, combining history, nature and food Where to Stay: Silver Star at Park City.
3. March 3-5: Red, White & Snow - The National Ability Center’s biggest fundraiser is also one of Park City’s biggest social spotlights. The three-day event features vintners, chefs, a gala and silent auction. Where to Stay: King’s Estate
4. March 5: Billy T. Jones – Arnie Zane Dance - Park City Institute presents an unconventional dance-theater piece as important as it is mesmerizing. Follow the story of a holocaust survivor (choreographer Billy T. Jones’ 95-year-old mother-in-law) through dance and spoken word. Where to Stay: Flight at Canyons Resort
5. March 5-April 9: Park City Mountain Spring Concert Series - Continuing the spring concert series at Canyons, these free outdoor weekend concerts begin at 3 p.m. on the Canyons Village stage, featuring a variety of genres and talents. Where to Stay: Canyons Cottage.
6. March 5-April 2: Fox School of Wine Weekend Wine Series – Heading back to school has never been so much fun — particularly when tastings are included. See why Kirsten Fox makes learning about your favorite wines, and discovering new ones, a must-try experience on your spring ski vacation. Where to Stay: Empire Villa
7. March 17: Bar J Wranglers Family Dinner Show - What is a mountain vacation without world-famous singing cowboys? Laugh all the way home after this spirit-lifting show. Where to stay: Great Escape.
8. March 20-27: Spring Gruv – This lighthearted festival features live music, scavenger hunts and costumed competitions, led by the legendary pond-skimming contest. We recommend staying ski-in/ski-out for a front-row seat to all the events as well as the late spring powder. Where to Stay: Sky Villa
9. March 20: Park City Film Series: Brooklyn - Catch this touching story of love, inspiration and new beginnings told through an Irish immigrant to New York. Where to Stay: 159 Woodside Home
10. March 25: Artist Reception for Nina Tichava - Visit Main Street’s Gallery MAR for an artist reception featuring mixed media master Nina Tichava, including 20 new works of art. Where to Stay: Woodside Haven
Call us at 1-877-773-1117 or e-mail [email protected] to start planning your spring vacation to Park City.
This post first appeared on Park City Real Estate & Lodging Info | Resorts Wes, please read the originial post: here