Do you want to know how to use those adorable emoticons and Stickers during chat on KIK messenger, how to download new stickers with animation- follow this guide
Messengers have become our lifeline, isn’t it? They have almost ousted the roots of callings. Those days have become a thing of past when people used to spend hours and hours on phone calls, sharing their life. But since the inception of messengers, messaging has become the favorite thing for most of the people. The world is on messenger, sharing every single moment of their life through messages. However, what adds more fun to these messengers is the stickers. These stickers, along with emoticons add more life to your normal messaging. Kik messenger, a relatively newer messaging app is another fun app that allows to exchange stickers to make your conversations more fun and interesting.
What happen? Are you new to Kik messenger and are not aware of how to Send stickers on kik? You need not worry since we are here to help you out in every possible manner.
So how to go about it? Here are a few simple steps, following which you will learn how to exchange stickers on Kik:
- Open the messenger- The very first step is to tap the KIK messenger icon on your Smartphone’s screen and open the messenger.
- Start of with the chat- The second step is to start the conversation or you may also open an older conversation. This is to choose the person whom you wish to send the sticker.
- Make your selection of a sticker- To send a sticker, you obviously first need to choose a sticker. For this, first tap the sticker you would like to download. Then open it and view its entire package.
- Shoot to the sticker shop- Now tap the sign “:)” on the message field to bring out the smiley tray and pick you “sticker shop” icon.
- What next? Download the sticker you want to send- How? Very simple. Just tap the “download” option to allow your phone to begin downloading and installing the sticker package.
In case you are downloading a paid sticker, the “download” option will be replaced with the “purchase” option, which you are required to tap if you want to pay and download it.
- Finalize the download- Once you have decided which sticker you want to send, tap the option called “Done” and the package will be there inside your sticker tray.
- Now watch the stickers you downloaded-Now it’s time to reach the final level! Click on the smiley “:)” icon again and choose the sticker icon at the bottom-right corner of the smiley tray to view the stickers you just downloaded.
- The final move, use the sticker finally- Scroll anywhere, left or right and switch between different stickers and finally make your choice by tapping the sticker you want to send to your recipient.