VCCRI Jobs 2017 – Post-Doctoral Scientist, Australia
Dr Victor Chang and his passionate belief in the power of discovery. It was established on 15 February 1994.
VCCRI – Molecular Pharmacology Laboratory, led by Dr Nicola J Smith, investigates the physiology and pharmacology of orphan G protein-coupled receptors. Seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic recent PhD graduate for the post of Post Doctoral Scientist to join our team to study the biology of one or more orphan GPCRs implicated in cardiovascular function.
Job Title: Post Doctoral Scientist
Job Location: Australia
Educational Qualification: PhD
- A demonstrated knowledge of GPCR activation, signalling and molecular pharmacology.
- Experience designing and performing second messenger assays/receptor internalisation/confocal microscopy/radioligand binding and analysing and interpreting the results.
- Molecular biology experience, including site-directed mutagenesis and generation of fusion or truncated constructs.
- Demonstrated capacity to work in a team environment, preferably with some student supervisory experience.
- Good interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
Salary: Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, with salary packaging and superannuation options also available.
How to Apply: Please send a cover letter addressing the selection criteria, CV and details of three referees to [email protected].
The position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Click Here for More Details
The post Vccri Jobs 2017 – Post Doctoral Scientist, Australia appeared first on PeerScientist Jobs.