Gong by the talk in the developers’ community in the recent times Angular, React and Vue have emerged as the most popular ones and are way ahead of other frameworks that are being used. They are flexible and allow you to explore your technical know-how and creativity to the maximum. How does it fare when we put Angular vs React or Angular vs Vue? Well, given that all three of them have their large fan following come with tons of features and functionalities it surely isn’t the easiest of things to write on. Let us try and settle the Angular vs React vs Vue debate by taking a look at these three frameworks objectively and also discussing their pros and cons.
# The Basics
Check Out: PHP vs Python vs Ruby – And the Winner Is…
Like Angular, Reach also comes from a major stable and perhaps the most loved technology company of the 21st century. Yes, you have guessed it right it is being developed and maintained by none other than Facebook. Instagram also has been helping in its development along with large developer community. Developers fondly call it the perfect library for building interfaces which make it ideal for building user interfaces. First released in March 2013, React.js’ latest stable release is 16.2. It finds patronage among leading businesses in the world which include the likes of Twitter, PayPal, Airbnb, WalMart, Tumblr apart from Facebook.
# Learning Curve
If you are a seasoned developer who is acclimatized to the JS ecosystem this may not be relevant to you but budding developers often make their call based on this parameter! And given the fact that you are reading this piece it is safe to assume that you belong to the latter category. Several online polls and forum posts have collaborated that Vue has the easiest learning curve among the three and you can get started even if you have some basic knowledge of jQuery. This may also be attributed to the fact that it is still new and yet to offer the scope of development like the others do. Switching over to the debate React vs Angular the former is the winner and Angular would require some time to get acquainted to.
# Development Time/Complexity
You don’t wish to keep repeating the same tasks while working on the project and hence development time or complexity involved in executing the framework is important. React would take a lot of time in setting up but once you have done so it will allow you to develop the app with relative ease. Not surprisingly Vue takes the least time when it comes to setting up and won’t force you to go through making multiple changes or dealing with too much syntax. Angular can take lot of your time to work with. It comes bloated with several syntaxes and you will have to manage them to achieve desired results.
# Size and Performance
If we are to talk about size and performance of the framework Angular.js is definitely way bigger than the other two hence it allows you to address complex challenges in development. However its sheer size can also pose a big headache at apps developed in Angular tend to draw lot of juice out of the device they are being run on and may create issues when being accessed on smartphones especially the low-end ones. Vue sits on the other end of the spectrum as it is smallest in size and hence allows you to create apps that would run on the cheapest smartphones but you will also have to compromise on meeting complex challenges. React.js sits somewhere in between and will allow you to walk the middle path.
Pros & Cons of Angular
Reasons to Choose Angular
- It is modular in nature where you can easily use its modules and components in different scenarios and customize them to suit your needs.
- It offers more control over the application when compared to those developed using Vue and React.
- js is great when it comes to testing applications. You can debug easily as it facilitates end-to-end testing as well as unit testing. Dependency injections allow you to isolate components and test them.
- Due to its usage of MCV and MVVM Angular separates data from the visual elements and design of the application that allows developers to create complex applications easily. –
Reasons Angular Can Trouble You
- Angular isn’t the best choice if one is looking to create a single page application. Surprisingly it doesn’t allow you to simply drop a SPA into the full stack.
- Angular suffers from trust issue as Google has been dropping features in every new version and this is one reason many developers prefer to stay away from it.
Pros & Cons of React
Reasons to Choose React
- Most of the optimization work on your application would be done by the framework itself and there isn’t much to sweat it out.
- If you are planning to build Single Page Applications this is undoubtedly the framework for you.
Reasons React Can Trouble You
- The blend of React and HTML isn’t the ideal thing you would want to see in your application. In fact it often acts as a limiting factor when it comes to developing complex applications.
- React doesn’t often allow the flexibility to creating applications with the components available in the library and you have to add additional form validation packages.
- If you are one of those developers who relies lot on the documentation you will face your problems with React as given the fast pace of developments and updates documentation hasn’t followed suit.
Pros & Cons of Vue
Reasons to Choose Vue
- Vue offers you the flexibility to either use ES5, ES6 and even TypeScriptas your scripting language which is ideal for a new developer.
- Vue being a community initiative has come up with comprehensive documentation. It is updated regularly which is something new developers like the most about this framework.
Reasons Vue Can Trouble You
- Vue doesn’t have a completely modular architecture and hence achieving complex functionalities with it can be a good challenge.
- Vue is being developed by a small community of developers and hence it is still classified as closed development unlike the other two where the large community of developers are involved.
- While it may not affect your development project, Vue isn’t backed by a major company as is the case with Angular (Google) and React (Facebook) and hence it is something that can be hard to sell a client who would wish to have an application developed on an established framework.
Who Wins The Duel?
The post Angular vs React vs Vue a Complete Comparison appeared first on TechXimum Solutions.
This post first appeared on TechXimum Solutions - Web Design And Online Marketing, please read the originial post: here