She was an unexpected woman of influence, but from her flowed some incredibly elegant expressions, in word and deed. And while some wish to debate her authenticity and motives, one thing that’s for sure is that the Blessed Teresa of Calcutta has influenced generations.
Five truths we can learn from Mother Teresa:
- “Do small things with great love.”
- “It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving.”
- “Give the world your best, and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway, for you see, in the end it is between you and God.”
- “Be faithful in small things, because it is in them that your strength lies.”
- “…prayer changes us, and we change things.”
The post Inspired By: Mother Teresa appeared first on Ideas & Inspiration | Hope Reflected.
This post first appeared on Ideas & Inspiration | Hope Reflected - Hope, Inspi, please read the originial post: here