Learn how to make Indian style Fried Chicken engraved in hot Spices which is absolutely delicious starter or side dish.This Crisply Fried Chicken is sold at many roadside eateries in Old Delhi.
- 750 g of chicken tenderloins
- 1.5 cup of dried bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp of all purpose plain flour
- 1.5 tsp cornflour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying
- 1 cup yogurt.
- In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, plain flour, cornflour, salt ,chili,cumin, coriander powder and garam masala.
- In another bowl put yogurt and whisk until smooth.
- Dip pieces of chicken in yogurt and then cover them with bread crumb mixture and coat properly.
- Place them on plate.
- Heat oil on medium flame in a large deep heavy bottomed pan.
- Carefully add a few coated chicken pieces to hot oil.
- Cook them, turning them occasionally for 4-5 minutes till golden brown and cooked from inside.
- Enjoy !!
The post Fried Chicken appeared first on Indian Kitchen Diaries.
This post first appeared on Indian Kitchen Diaries - Easy And Authentic Indian, please read the originial post: here