Information available to peacefmonline.com indicates that the Ghana Police Service has intercepted four bags of thumbprinted ballot papers in the Ashanti Region.
According to pictures available to us, the ballot papers have already been thumbprinted in favour of John Dramani Mahama who is number three on the ballot papers.
A team of police personnel and some executives of the NPP led by the Regional Chairman, Bernard Antwi-Boasiako, were said to have seized the said materials from a hotel at TUC; a suburb in Kumasi.
Samson K. Nyamekye, Peace FM Ashanti Regional correspondent reports that the bags were being kept in one of the hotel rooms.
According to this reporter, the police has invited EC officials to verify the ballot papers and assist in counting them.
Meanwhile, one person has been arrested.
More from WheyTinDey
- Ghana mourns revered Ashanti queen
- Wow 3 members Of NPP Killed In Gory Accident
- Mahama will take Ghana to promised land – Ofosu Ampofo
- At IPAC Dead Parties Being Resurrected To Counter NPP
- VIP bus kills Two passengers in Kumasi
- Coffin Found in Front of a Popular Chief’s Palace in Broad Daylight
- DCOP Awuni laid to rest
- Why Commissioning of projects not abuse of incumbency – Kofi Adams
- Mahama Is A Bribe Taker – Sir John
- New Patriotic Party undecided On IEA Debate Series
- Top NDC man drags Mahama to Antoa
- Fire consumes 5-bedroom house in Ejisu
- Police Appropriate 32 Boxes Of Ammunition
- Akufo-Addo- I Was Traumatized By Pepera’s Death
- The Soldiers found guilty of assaulting teenager will not be sacked
- President John Mahama- 5th Democracy In Africa Ghana ranked
- Read What Kills Ghana President Mahama’s Mother
- At Ghana’s 59th Indece Day celebrations
- Court to rule on ECG interlocutory injunction case
- Ghana: Akufo-Addo Electricity is more expensive than rent under Mahama” –
- Thirteen killed in Ghana Road Crash
- Reprimand NPP And Affiliate Groups
- Lydia Forson:- ‘Women Are Their Own Enemies’
- Ghana: Adjei Kojo Residents Remonstrate Against New ECG Meters
- IT Firm warns Police To Stop Selling Recruitement Form
- Dont Employ Criminals Into The Service – Ambassador To Security Agencies
- Amoako Baah There is no peace within EC Chairperson, Charlotte Osei
- You Are Not Disenfranchised . . . You Can Vote On Dec 7 – EC To Special Voters
- Bernard Tomic hits back for Australia after Isner win
- Jose Mario Vaz Guinea-Bissau’s President sacks government
- Happening Now – NDC holds final election 2016 rally
- Breakfast SDG Meeting in Kigali Osinbajo, Ghanian President Share Compliment
- President John Mahama:- Typically illegally or dishonestly, by a gift of money or other inducement from anyone
- Tic Tac Ghana is bigger than every political party
- Ghana: 15th Anniversary Of May 9 DISASTER
- Freeze: when you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!”
- Largest Fish Processing Company In Ghana Need To Relocate
- Reason Why Prophet Obampour invokes curses on film producer
- Ghana: Witches’ at Kpatinga celebrate Mothers’ Day
- Godwin Aruwayo OAP Robbed At Eko Hotel
- Ghana: Rebecca Akufo-Addo, NPP will do better for women
- Will NPP Fix Ghana?
- Ghana:- MP ‘named’ in JB murder; 3rd suspect grabbed
- The outlines vision for Ghana – Akufo Addo
- Otabil and Rev. Martey NDC boys threaten
- Maame Dokono I pity Nana Akufo-Addo
- Alban Bagbin dares Bawumia over $250m UBA deal
- NDC – Demostration Against Mahama In UK A Joke
- Ghana: NDC campaign cars hit streets in BA
- Ghana: Peace Council – We lack funding