The world of culinary cuisine introduces the world to new superstars each year and has created dozens of millionaires. Through TV shows, Cookbooks, appearance and cookware products many chefs are now among the world’s top earners.
- Jamie Oliver English Chef best known for his show The Naked Chef earns his income from his cookbooks, various TV shows and appearances. Jamie has has accumulated a whooping $400 million dollars.
- Gordon Ramsey Famous for his use of fowl language, Gordon owns over 23 Restaurants, and has 6 Michelin Stars under his belt. Including earnings from his TV shows such as Kitchen Nightmares, Gordon has around $175 million dollars.
- Emril Lagasse Emrils cooking style has been described as the New Orleans. Famous for his modern tale on Creole and Cajun cuisine, he is said to be worth $150 million dollars.
- Wolfgang Puck Restaurant owner and writer. Wolfgang Puck makes his fortune from catering and through his numerous food and lifestyle related franchises. He has accumulated an impressive $75 million dollars.
- Rachael Ray First introduced to the public by Oprah Winfrey, Rachael makes her money through her cookbooks, Minute Meals & $40 a Day amongst others and her TV show. She is currently worth $75 million dollars.
- Ina Garten Barefoot Contessa star, Ina Garten has made fortunes with her cooking show. Her resume includes working at the White House, with a series of cookbooks under her knife. Ina has accumulated $44 million dollars.
- Mario Batali Food Network darling Mario has his own TV show and a number of cookbooks in his name. He has over 25 restaurants including the Eatalian and specialises in Italian cuisine. Mario has $30 million dollars.
- Bobby Flay Being a high school dropout and the first chef to earn a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Bobby has 14 restaurants and 19 burger place. He has over 10 TV shows and $20 million dollars of wealth.
- Giada de Laurentiis This Emmy winning Food Network icon has hosted Everyday Pasta and Giada’s Feel Good Food. Giada has authored cookbooks which have added to her $20 million dollars.
- Joel Robuchon Joel owns 20 restaurants, he has written over 15 cookbooks. With an impressive 26 Michelin stars. He is worth $12.8 million dollars.
- Nigella Lawson Food and TV show godess even has her own line of cookware. Her current wealth is $15 million dollars.
- Paula Deen The Paula deen Channel owner. Paula deen has accumulated $12.5 million dollars with her TV shows and restaurants, famous ones include The Lady and Sons and has written 14 cookbooks.
- Alain Ducasse Famous for achieving 3 Michelin stars in one year. Alain studied in Paris and has authored numerous cookbooks. He is worth $12.2 million dollars.
- Nobu Matsuhisa He is the most popular Japanese chef in Hollywood, owner of a restaurant chain named after him. He also owns 6 hotels and has $12 million dollars behind his name.
- Daniel Boulud Daniel owns 8 restaurants and has a lucrative contract with Air France for their in flight meals. His efforts have accumulated him over $10 million dollars.
The post 15 Highest Paid Chefs in the world appeared first on Media And Lifestyle.