Nothing says sophistication like Metal for your business signage. Custom metal signs will change the way your target group sees your enterprise overnight. If you want to make a statement, you should pick 3-D metal signage with your eyes closed. These creative, as well as unique designs, will make your company name stand out in a crowded exterior wall or inside a dimly lit lobby.
One of the most significant advantages of picking metal signage is the sheer variety you get to explore. Moreover, you can choose custom lighting, accents and fonts to create an impression at first sight. Now, you get to choose from a wide array of metals and alloys for your corporate signs. Here is a brief description of the different types of materials you can pick for your signage –
- Aluminium - Aluminum is one of the most popular options for signage. It is durable and extremely cost-effective. Customers can choose from anodized, polished and natural stain variants. Check out the Shield Co blog for the pros and cons of the different aluminium variants in signage.
- Brass – if you are looking for a sleek and satiny finish, brass should be your metal of choice. It is a superior grade alloy, with a high tolerance for outdoor weather conditions. Although it is significantly costlier than aluminium, it is more durable and customizable than other metals.
- Stainless steel – it is light, durable and flexible. It is a popular choice for several new businesses that are looking for a sophisticated and Avant-garde look. Solid stainless steel plates ensure high customizability of metal letters. This alloy is an all-time favourite since it is a cost-effective solution for all types of business signs.
- Cor-Ten steel – Cor-Ten steel is weather resistant and pocket-friendly. The light, but durable is ideal for custom metal signs. It is best-suited for all kinds of weather conditions. It can withstand direct sunlight, heat, and high humidity. It is possible to obtain a rusty finish using a Cor-Ten core material.
- Copper – it might be one of the costlier metals you can choose for signage, but it has one of the most extended lifespans. It is also highly malleable and highly customizable when it comes to finishes. You can opt for a sleek and polish look, or hammered and rusty finish depending on the sector of your specialization.
Today’s businesses prefer custom metal signs since they offer a premium, professional and elegant look in any setup. Whether you are thinking about redesigning your restaurant logo, recreating a bar or pub sign, revisiting your corporate signage or re-envisioning the outdoor signage of your local office – metal signs can get your establishment the attention it deserves.