30 Military Spouse Quotes FOR INSPIRATION
Below you will find our collection of top 30 Military Spouse quotes for inspiration, inspirational and motivational military spouse quotes, military spouse proverbs, military spouse quotes and sayings for inspiration, that we collected over the years from a variety of sources.
1. I’m the girl who waits months for a single kiss. A kiss that make the months apart worth every second
2. I may not be able to fill their shoes but I will always support our troops
3. She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way (and it surely has not), she adjusted her sails -Elizabeth Edwards
4. No matter how far you go, no matter where you go, my heart is always with you
5. No matter how expensive the pillow is it could never be as comfortable as my husband’s shoulder
6. Any home can be a castle when the king and queen are in love
7. I’ll hold you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms.
8. I won’t give up on us, God knows I’m tough enough, We’ve got a lot to learn, God knows we’re worth it – Jason Mraz
9. I’ll Be Waiting. Every. Single. Time.
10. You are my favorite hello and my hardest goodbye
11. A successful marriage involves falling in love with the same person, many times.
12. The worst part is waiting. The best part is having someone worth waiting for.
13. You’re worth every mile between us
14. Your marriage will look like a Skype advertising campaign
15. A strong woman is one who is able to smile like she wasn’t crying last night.
16. I refuse to sink
17. I keep myself busy with things to do but every time I pause, I still think of you.
18. I’m not telling you it’s going to be east, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it
19. Don’t judge that I’m one of the few girls strong enough to live this life. Don't judge because I’m one of the few girls willing to make sacrifices to love a man half-way around the world. Respect me for giving love and support to a man fighting for our freedom.
20. One day we will have to say goodbye, only goodnight
21. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9
22. Being deeping loved by someone give you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. -Lao Tzu
23. Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle but a beautiful reminder of how strong our love can be
24. I believe in the immeasurable power of love; that true love can and endure any circumstance or reach across any distance
25. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, “I will try again tomorrow.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
26. We as military spouses don’t want special treatment, we want fair treatment – Deanie Dempsey
27. No, i did not choose lonely nights; nor did I choose the distance; but I did choose to love someone who sacrificed his right away from me, and that someone is my life
28. He risks his life for people he doesn’t even know, Imagine what he’ll do for me
29. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and love him always
30. With you, I’m home.