In case you aren’t having fun with tahini frequently, you’re lacking out. These tahini chocolate chip protein balls are good you probably have a nut allergy or simply need to strive a brand new taste mixture.
- 2 cups old school rolled oats
- 1 cup tahini
- 1/four cup honey
- 2 scoops (64 grams) vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Place oats, tahini, honey, protein powder and chocolate chips in a big bowl and stir to mix.
- Getting the combination to mix takes a little bit arm muscle and it could appear too thick at first, however it should come collectively as you retain mixing. I used my palms to knead the dough close to the tip and that appears to assist.
- As soon as mixed, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and kind the dough into balls.
- Retailer in a lined container within the fridge or freezer.
- Serving Dimension: 1 ball
- Energy: 104
- Sugar: 3g
- Fats: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
Key phrases: tahini chocolate chip protein ball