Today i was reading an article about the fast approaching Super Blood Blue Full Moon Eclipse (try saying that three times fast, what a mouthful). But its so fitting for this Huge event to have a huge name.
The article was about how so many highly sensitive souls are already feeling the huge Energy shifts around this once in a hundred or even thousand years, up coming event on the 31st of January 2018.
Well this has been me for almost a full week or more that i can really put my finger on.
I was talking with a gorgeous soulful friend of mine in Canada last week, she’s a Rikei guru, and ‘i sent her a voice message saying – “Ahhhh why are all my ex’s appearing in my dreams? It’s making me feel so yuck waking up with them in my headspace”. To which she replied ” Girl it seems you have some forgiving and letting go to do!, get your oils out and Journal it all out”. She was right on point. I use to have this terrible habit of not dealing with emotions and instead ignoring them and pushing them down. This made perfect sense why this was popping up again still, even last night.
So the article went on to list things we may notice in a highly charged supermoon,
- People from our past reappear, so we have the chance to finally learn a valuable lesson, to make amends, or to forgive and release the past once and for all.
- Physiological symptoms may manifest, such as, flu-like symptoms, ear ringing, or aches and pains.
- Frequent anxiety or feeling panicky without clear reason.
- We might “know” things without logical explanation and find it difficult to explain the source of our information.
- Irrational bouts of fear of the future.
- Temporary loss of memories, forgetting things, misplacing items.
- Time appearing to go extremely slow or fast.
- Taking more responsibility for behaviour and actions.
- Disrupted sleep, insomnia, waking between the hours of 2:00 to 5:00 a.m.
- Vivid dreams that help us find resolution with past emotional issues.
- Seeing and feeling energy such as orbs, sparks or flashes of light, noticing energy warming the palms of hands.
- Irritable, triggered easily, mood swings, frustration, sadness, bouts of anger.
- Sensitive to noise, light, tastes, touch.
- Feeling as though something huge is about to happen.
- Awakening to past mistakes and no longer allowing ourselves to repeat them.
- Chronic fatigue and being around other people feels draining.
- Feeling zoned/spaced out, ungrounded.
- Appreciation that all life is sacred.
- High intuition, sudden insights, heightened awareness, enhanced compassion and empathy, seeing things with clarity, and receiving answers or resolutions to ongoing issues.
- Releasing, healing, letting go of the past.
- Overthinking and obsessing over tiny details.
- Emotional, bursting into tears for no apparent reason.
- Noticing synchronicities, i.e. certain number patterns reappearing
- More consciously aware of other people’s energy fields and highly sensitive to negativity.
- Sensitive to certain noises, particularly tones of voices.
- Becoming aware of things we have been conditioned to believe.
- Growing discomfort around certain family members, friends, or work colleagues.
- Wanting to spend time alone, introspection.
Blown away, this explained everything that had been happening to me since the new moon, needless to say full research mode commenced. You see this is what i do, i find what makes sense to me and then i need to have as much information as possible on the subject to understand it completely. The in’s and out’s the ups and downs and the hows and whys.
Article two described the meanings behind each fasit of the pending event, Super, Blood, Blue, Full and Eclipse. A possible once in a lifetime event especially falling in Leo. Wow.
Eclipse’s reportable come in cycles and this one is linked to those back in February and August 2017. So this means any lessons that where brought into your life with the solar eclipse will now be coming to an end, being resolved and put to rest.
This Super Blood Blue Fullmoon Eclipse is all about resolution and closure. But wait theres more, this Super Blood Blue FullMoon Eclipse falls in the fire sign of Leo. What does this mean?? Well it is really going to be guiding us to take charge of our lives and to step into that role of being the best and truest version of ourselves.
“This Total Lunar Eclipse carries a strong feminine energy and will really help you to connect to that intuitive, softer heart-centered place we all have inside.
In fact, the strong feminine energy around this Lunar Eclipse is likely to bring about global changes for women as well. Under the presence of this Eclipse, we may experience a rise up of feminine power and a focus on equal rights for women.”
Intuitive Astrology: Super Blood Blue Moon Eclipse January 2018 : by Tanaaz
So in short most of what we are going to have to do with this big event will be around clearing things out, doing away with the past and letting things go. but be sure to remember with all the old resurfacing, it is so you can make positive changes in your life. Can I get an amen!!
Here are some great ideas listed to keep grounded during the energy shifts:
- Drink plenty of filtered water (not tap water).
- Take saltwater baths.
- Remain aware of reoccurring thoughts and feelings.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Spend time outdoors in nature.
- Consume high-vibrational foods such as fruit and vegetables.
- Remind yourself that everything in the universe is made up of energy, and that conscious positive thought and intention can instantly alter how we think and feel.
- Breathe deeply, forgive, release, and surrender—and practice kindness, compassion, acceptance, and empathy.
- When possible, temporarily disconnect from technology and anything or anyone where the energy is toxic and draining. To say I’m excited is an understatement. Be sure to Click Here to get the Fullmoon – Leo Things to do and Journal questions.
See you on the other side of the Super Blood Blue Full Moon Eclipse Goddesses.