During your adolescent years, Acne or a few pimples are quite normal. However, if you are already an adult and you continue to have acne or breakouts, there must be something wrong and you need to fix it. Dealing with adult acne can be difficult and frustrating, but if you are disciplined enough—you can definitely fight it!
• Exfoliate regularly. When you exfoliate you do not just remove dry Skin, you also remove the excess oil and bacteria that may clog your pores.
• Use a spot treatment in order to avoid breakouts!
• Use products that fight inflammation.
• Get your hormones in check. If you think you may have a hormonal imbalance, go seek your OB Gyne’s opinion towards this matter.
• Never extract your pimples on your own. It may only lead to more breakouts and scarring.
• Seek your dermatologist as soon as possible in order to avoid complications.
• Get the right nutrients for skin nourishment like Vitamin E. If your skin is nourished, it stays healthy and protected!
Aside from skin care, Vitamin E also helps in maintaining the functions of blood vessels, brain and nervous system. It strengthens the immune system and promotes good eyesight. Lastly, it helps in preventing cancer, heart disease and stroke.
It’s very simple to achieve healthier skin, especially now that it is easier to find Vitamin E supplements. You just have to make sure that you get at least 400IU of Vitamin E every day in order to assure body and skin protection from the harmful effects of free radicals that can damage skin cells. Not to mention that the local Vitamin E supplement, Vita-E is now SRP 7.00 per soft gel capsule which makes it even more affordable to get 400IU of Vitamin E daily!
Vita-E help keep your skin healthy and protected, go get yours at Mercury Drug, they have it readily available!