The 2016/2017 Kust Wudil Post-UTME Online Registration for those candidates (including Direct Entry) who must have chosen Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil as their First or Second Choice, and and must have \ scored a minimum of 180 in the just concluded 2016 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination to register for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES FOR THE KUST POST UTME 2016/17 REGISTRATION
- The first step is registration. For a successful registration, please follow this link to commence your 2016 POST- UTME REGISTRATION available on http://www.kustportal.edu.ng/aris/
- Proceed and create your account, which you can do with your JAMB Registration and Valid email address.
- When you have successfully registered, check your email address to obtained your user name and password
- Then proceed and login to portal using your use name and password
- Ensure that you update your bio data and upload your recent passport photograph, which shouldn’t be more than 3 months old
- After that, select report from the left menu in your login page and print your payment invoice.
- Then, it’s time to make payment. You can make payment through the nearest Zenith Bank, go to any Zenith bank branch and make payment, using the details provided below.
- Account Name: kust registration collection account
- Account Number: 1130019452
- Return to the school website (portal) to print out your examination slip
It should be noted that all the Direct Entry Students are required to Apply Online and fill up the application form (make sure all information provided are correct)
The 2016/2017 KUST WUDIL Post-UTME Online Registration
The post The 2016/2017 KUST WUDIL Post-UTME Online Registration appeared first on Naija News , Naija Gist And Entertainment.
This post first appeared on Naijavoice.com.ng- Naija News , Naija Gist And Ent, please read the originial post: here