The error is usually accompanied by black screen visibility when users are trying to start the device. Fix HP Computer Monitor is Blank Issue by approaching our technical team who is always ready to assist its customers with adept solutions at their desk. However we have solutions below to easily allow users resolve this error faster. But there lies various other causes to allow this error take over regular working process. Computer may be turned off, may be the monitor is not getting enough power, power strip issues and also the reason may due to computer is not getting any signal. Let us see how to overcome this error now.
Steps to Fix HP Computer Monitor issues are as Follows:
Step 1: Check whether the Computer is Turned on or not
The very first thing which users should consider is to check whether their desktop is turned on or not? Well, a light will be there on the CPU which will prompt users whether the device is on or not.
Step 2: Perform a Check Whether the Monitor is Getting Power or not
- If there is no light appearing on the monitor screen then, maybe it is not getting any power from the power source. So, as advised by HP Computer Support team, do check if all plugs are in secured state or not?
- Power the cord from the desktop to the power strip and then again power strip it to the wall.
Step 3: Have a check whether the power strip is turned on or not
- There will be a light which will appear on the strip. To fix HP computer monitor issues, check whether the indicator light is on or not?
Step 4: Check whether the monitor is getting signals from the computer or not?
- A light will be visible on the monitor. Check whether it is turned on or not? A green light on the front of the monitor will indicate that the device is getting a signal from the computer or not?
- An orange light will now indicate whether there is any signal coming from the computer or not? Do ensure that the computer is turned on and lights will be visible on the front of it. Check for the cable whether it is running from the monitor to the computer.
Step 5: Check for the brightness issues
- To get rid of the monitor issue, do ensure that the brightness of the desktop is set correctly
Step 6: Have a Check if the computer is in Power Save or Sleep mode
- Move the mouse to check whether the computer will “wake-up” or not?
Related Blog: How To Fix HP Printer Error code 0xc18a0201?
Step 7: Check whether all of the peripherals is plugged in or not?
- Verify that all of the cables as well as cords are leading in to and out of the desktop to ensure that they are not disconnected.
Step 8: Check whether the monitor is turning black as soon as Windows device is loaded
- This is a problem which indicates that culprit lies with the video card driver as well as settings in Windows.
Top reasons to approach our solutions are:
- An award winning customers support solutions are delivered to users
- Smooth customer service transition process
- Value-added customer support services
- Punctual technical team
- 24/7*365 hours customer support service
- Trusted and highly accredited solutions
- Builds long-lasting relationships
- We employ clever people with right working attitude
- Industry matched tech support solutions
Get in Touch with our HP Computer Support Expert Team for Prompt Remedies Delivered at your desk
We are a group of expert team working at HP Computer Support Number 1-800-608-5461 to provide full assistance to customers and resolve any related issues from the core. Solutions are applied as per the market trends which best suites user’s need. Feel free to connect to our team and get superlative solutions within defined timeline
The post How To Fix HP Computer Monitor is Blank Issue? appeared first on .