Big data refer to the large & complex set of data that difficult to process use traditional process system. Stock exchange such that NYSE and BSE generate Terabyte of data every day. Social media site like Facebook generate data that are approximate 500 time big than stock exchange.
Who Should Join Hadoop Training in Chennai?
Attendees to this seminar will learning:
- What is Big Data
- How Big Data create several new type of analytical workloading
- Big Data technologies platform beyond the data warehousing
- Big Data analytical technique & front-end tool
- How to the analyze un-model, multi-structured data use Hadoop & MapReduce
- How to integrate Big Data with traditional data warehouse and BI system
- How to clear understanding business use case for different Big Data technology
- How to set up and organizing Big Data project
- How to make up use of Big Data to deliver business values
Right Time to Learn Hadoop:
Have you ever wondered what the technology behind Facebook auto-tag feature? How about surveillance camera that are able to generates impeccable image even the with low light? The answer is Hadoop and its ground breaking abilities to store, process and retrieve data.
Store data is one thing but process and query them is an entire different ball game. If the Big Data is a Rugby team, then Hadoop is the best quarterbacks you can finding!
All Hadoop data is store on top of HDFS (Hadoop Distributed File Systems) which can house both the structured and unstructured data. Competitor of Hadoop (like as RDBMS & Excel) can be store structured data. This is a major factor why Hadoop is the big daddy that is give traditional data handle tool a run for the money. Hadoop does the process near the data while RDBMS need the data to be transfer over the networking via the I/O to the processing the same data.
OTHER TOP COURSES :
Android Training in Chennai
Salesforce Training in Chennai
Selenium Training in Chennai
CCNA Training in Chennai
SAS Training in Chennai
Cloud Computing Training in Chennai
The post What is Big Data & Hadoop? appeared first on Data Warehousing.
This post first appeared on Data Warehousing Training In Chennai | Best Data W, please read the originial post: here