VSAT Application Form 2018: VSAT Application Form 2018 has been released by the authority from 10th November 2017.VSAT 2018 (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test ) is conducted for the admission to the B.tech and B.Pharma course. The examination and the courses will be offered by Vignan University. The university has associate colleges also to get admission to the above-mentioned program. Students can also get admission through JEE Main and EAMCET. Read the complete article for all the details regarding VSAT Application 2018.
VSAT Application Form 2018 Important Dates
VSAT Application Form 2018 dates and events have been mentioned below in the schedule chart.Changes may be made by the authority. Students can visit VSAT 2018 official website or can download the application from the link given in the article.
|Events||Dates ( Announced)|
|Online Registration||10th November 2017|
|Online Registration last date||10th April 2018|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of VSAT examination||3rd week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st May 2018|
|Counselling Date||10th – 20th May 2018|
VSAT Application Form 2018
Candidates can check the details of VITEEE Application Form 2018 below.
- The form is available through online & offline mode.
- The online form has been released on the official website from 10th November 2017 until 10th April 2018.
- Candidates can get the offline form by post from the university office after the complete payment of fee via DD.
- One can also get the form in person from Vignan Schools or colleges at Guntur, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Hyderabad, Vishakhapatnam and from the offices of Vijayawada, Guntur and Hyderabad.
- Candidates can also get VSAT Application Form 2018 Indian Bank branches of state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates can download, fill and submit it along with DD To the following address :
Vadlamudi, Guntur -522213 (AP)
- It is advised to all the candidates to check their application form before submitting it online.
VSAT 2018 Application Fee Details
The registration fee can be paid online through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking or offline DD mode. Fee details are given below:
For all candidates- Rs 1200/-
VSAT Application Form 2018 Status => Click Here
VSAT Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must have passé 10+2 or equivalent from recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates can also apply.
- Candidates must have obtained 60% marks aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates whose dob falls on or after 1st July 1997 are eligible.
- Candidates should have Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/ Biology as subjects in qualifying examination.
Steps To Fill VITEEE Application Form 2018
- Visit official link (Given Below).
- Register yourself by filling all relevant details.
- After registration candidate will receive a password in their email ID and mobile number.
- Login using the password.
- Fill the application form and do not forget to note down the generated application number.
- Pay the particular fee amount.
- Upload the scanned image and signature.
- Take out the printed copy of the filled VSAT Application Form 2018 for the future reference.
Fill V SAT Application Form 2018 => Click Here
VSAT 2018 Exam Pattern
- The mode of exam will be online in three slots i.e from 8 am to 10.30 am,11 am to 1.30 pm and 2.30 pm to 5pm.
- The examination will be held on 21st to 25th April 2018.
- The exam will be of 180 minutes.
- The question paper will be in the form of MCQs.
- 1 marks will be given for each correct answer. No marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
- Language of paper will be English.
- The paper will carry sections of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology and English Aptitude.
- There will be 120 questions in total
VSAT Helpdesk Number
Ph : +91 863 – 2344777 / 78,
Toll-free No.: 1800-425-2529
E-mail: [email protected]
For Any queries related to VSAT Application Form 2018 please comment below.