CSIR – NISCAIR Jobs 2017: Research Interns, India
CSIR – NISCAIR has invited applications for the recruitment of 11 Research Interns from Indian nationals, who are creative and have passion and desire to pursue S&T as a career.
Job Title: Research Interns
Job Location: New Delhi
Total No of Posts: 11
Educational Qualification: 1st class or equivalent GPA in BE/B. Tech in IT
1st class or equivalent GPA in M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/ Botany/Zoology/ LifeSciences)
1st class or equivalent GPA in Lib. Science
- Degree/ Diploma in Science Communication/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/ Science Writing/ Production of radio/ TV programme/ Film production/ Management/ Foreign Language(s) /Arts & Graphics
- Experience of working in scientific/ academic/ media organization in the field of Science Communication programme/ activities/ publications, etc.
- Experience of science writing/ editing of scientific research journals, magazines, publications, scripts, art work evident from publications/ productions
- Aptitude in science communication /Popularization/ Journalism evident from writing science articles/ delivering lecturers/ presenting radio/ TV programs/ Art Designs supported by copies/ list of programmes/ publications
- Proficiency in English/ Hindi/ Indian language(s)/ Foreign Language(s)
Salary: Rs.24000/- per month consolidated
Age Limit: 25 years
How to Apply: The prescribed application form can be downloaded from NISCAIR website and duly filled in forms may be submitted at the time of interview. The application forms should be accompanied by attested photograph and copies of testimonials/ certificates in support of age, educational qualifications, experience and caste / tribe etc. mentioned in the application. The applicant must also bring all original certificates/ testimonials at the time of test/ interview for verification.
Selection Process: The selection of the RIs would be based on (a) academic records, and/ or (b) performance in the test and (c) interview. In case the number of candidates is large the Selection Committee may adopt higher cut off percentage of academic records, as a measure to short list candidates for interview.
Date of the Interview: 8th January 2018
Time of the Interview: 9.00 A.M.
Venue of the Interview: NISCAIR, Dr. K. S. Krishnan Marg, Near Rajendra Nagar Metro Station, Pusa Gate, New Delhi – 110012.
Click Here for More Details
The post CSIR – NISCAIR Jobs 2017: Research Interns, India appeared first on PeerScientist Jobs.