A soothing romantic Song playing in the background is just enough to make your candle light dinner even more mesmerizing.
Music is as vital as candles, lighting and good wine to set up the ambience for a Perfect Valentine’s Day.It can not only help to set the moods right but a perfect song selection can actually help you to express yourself better in front of your loved one.
Here is a list of some romantic songs which you can use to express your emotions and feelings towards your loved one in a more efficient way.All you need is RIGHT MUSIC to make him fall head over heels in love with you for a few moments.
1. Hey There Delilah-(plain white t’s) The lyrics of this song actually has the power to captivate his soul and heart.This is just a perfect song to express your love for him/her.
2. All Of Me-JOHN LEGIT-This melodious track can actually melt your lovers heart.For all the lovers who are too shy to express their feelings,this can be a perfect choice.The song says it all as it will compliment your loved one in every possible way.
3. Stay with me-sam smith-The love is eternal and everlasting.No other song can describe this better.
4. Thinking out loud-(ed sheeran) This song is perfect if you are planning to dance to the tune of soft music.Imagine yourself looking straight into his eyes and blushing as you take the next dance move with him.
“So baby now take me in your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars”
5. truly,madly,deeply-savage garden-The song is most appropriate for all those couples who have known each other for a few years. The song is a perfect reminder that your feelings won’t fade with time and your love will just grow stronger with passing years.
6. Titanic-celine dion-This song is one of the most perfect songs for valentines day with perfect combination of lyrics,melody and rhythm.
7. Love story-taylor swift-The song will remind you of your true love for each other and your strong bond which has the power to defeat all odds. This song can be a perfect background while you go out for a long romantic drive.
8. Everything I do-bryan adams-This is one old song which will remind your special one that bond of love gets stronger with time and never fades away.The attraction you felt for him the day you met him will stay forever.
9. you make me crazier-taylor swift: “But you came along and you changed everything” is enough to tell him that he has driven you ‘Crazzzzy’
10. one in a million-miley cyrus-Make him feel special by letting him know that he is one in a million.If you want to see smile on your partners face,this can be a perfect choice.Afterall,you are reminding him in the most special way that he is a rare jewel you have found.
I hope this list was useful for you.Love is in the air.All you need to do is add colours of music to make your day even more melodious.
About author: This article is written by Vagisha Arora and published under XoToZo Writers (a Team of creative writers). Vagisha is a professional writer who is currently pursuing MA(English) from DU. You can contact her at [email protected] .
The post TOP 10 PERFECT VALENTINE DAY SONGS appeared first on Upcoming Days.