Fujifilm X-T1 16 MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 Lens
The New Fujifilm X-T1 is the lasted professional quality camera body to join the ever expanding X-Series family. The X-T1 features the following: APS-C 16M X-Trans CMOS II Sensor and EXR Processor II, 2.36 Million Pixel OLED, High Magnification .77x – 31 Degree angle of view – Display lag 0.005 sec, Weather Resistant (When used with a weather resistant Fusion lens) – Water and Dust resistant, Freeze resistant to -10 Degree / 14 Degree, Tilt 3.0-Inch1040K pixel LCD Screen, Continuous Shooting – 8fps with Tracking AF. The camera also features 5 analog dials – Shutter speed, EV Compensation, ISO, Drive and Metering Mode.
- 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans II CMOS sensor
- ISO 200-6400 (expandable to 51200)
- 1080/30fps HD video (.MOV/H.264)
- Water and dust resistant and freezeproof to -14C/+14F with weather resistant lenses
- Up to 8 FPS continuous shooting
- 3 inch tiltable LCD with 1,040,000 dots
- OLED viewfinder with 100% coverage and 2,360,000 dots
- Included hot shoe flash
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and remote camera control via smartphone
- Fujifilm X-Mount compatible
- Raw, JPEG, and Raw+JPEG
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory
We have already done the research and spent a lot of time to get the most favorable offer for you. In case that you have any doubts, you can find what they think about this product .
to find out where to get the best deal on Fujifilm X-T1 16 MP Mirrorless Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD and XF 18-55mm F2.8-4.0 Lens