Well 2013 is officially here. To be honest, I’m pretty excited. I learned a lot about myself (both good and bad) in 2012 and I am 100% committed to bettering myself this year. So… what do I have in mind? I lost 30 pounds in 2012, but I think I can do better I’m shooting for 50 more pounds gone by year-end! I’m also really Focused on finishing my Ed Doctorate… It NEEDS to get done. As for my career, I am committing to being a more focused coach and trainer. I have been active but not to the degree I feel I could be. If I want to move my career forward I need to not only finish school I need to take production to the next level. I’m also placing a big priority on my family this year. Not that it wasn’t a priority in the first place, but I want to make sure I spend the quality time with them that they deserve. So here is my bullet pointed list of priorities for 2013 in no particular order:
- Eat Palio 90% of the time
- Drop another 50 pounds
- Complete the 100 push-up, 100 sit-up and 150 squat challenge.
- Start racing again
- Complete and defend my dissertation
- Spend more quality time with my wife, children, and friends.
- More games less TV
- Read for 1 hour every day
- Write for 1 hour every day
- When I’m at work be 100% focused on work and when I’m home be 100% focused on home life.
- Learn to relax!
So that’s it in a nut shell I have a loose plan to be healthier and more successful with both my career and family. The theme of this year is gong to be about balance and that’s tough for me because I tend to be a person who goes to extremes and I’m sure we will be talking about that in the next few weeks.
Whats YOUR plan for 2013 and why?