The Divorced and those at the verge!
For everyone reading this post who are divorced or at the verge of getting one, separated, still together but having an hell of a marriage or a relationship………STOP don’t give up yet there is a solution.
I will like to take it one after the other…Firstly The Divorced; Good news God doesn’t hate you, He loves you and He’s ready to restore you. Yes the bible says in Malachi 2 vs 16. That God hates divorce but that does not mean, He hates those who are divorced, HE hates that you went through that pain, put the children through that pain and trauma without calling on Him for help.
There is great hope for Restoration, go to him in prayers ask for mercy and ask God to please separate your corn from every shaft that is disvaluing your corn. In the book of Ezekiel 37, the dry bones where hopeless, dead, very dry, but God asked a very significant question can they live again?………..
Can you be restored again? Do you want to be restored;
Simple but very Effective Steps
- Wake up early in the morning to pray before doing anything else~~~Reason? famers don’t go farming under the sun, they wake up before everyone else get the job done before the sun comes out, Jesus the bible said woke up early in the morning separate Himself from His disciples to pray (Mark 1 vs 35). David in the book of Psalm said My voice shall thou hear in the morning oh Lord…in the morning i will direct my prayers to thee.. Psalm 5 vs 3.
- Be Consistent for God is a God of process. Pray from the bottom of your heart, there will surely be a restoration and a second or third chance as the case maybe.
- Pray and ask God for a complete family again, for it is the will of God. And when we pray according to his will he hears us.
- Like Hannah pray with a solid promise.
- Search the scriptures on what God has said concerning your case and use those scriptures in your prayers.
Prayer: I pray for God’s Mercy and total Restoration upon your life in Jesus Mighty Name……Amen