Are you someone who considers black to be your Armour? Are you naturally gravitated towards this particular Color and shades of it? Does your mother curse you for donning black on every occasion? Don’t worry! You’re not alone!
Most of us have a favorite color, i.e. almost everyone is drawn to some Colors in comparison to other colors. While some of us like bright-sparkly shades, others go for dark and deep colors. A lot of people believe, While bright colors like Yellow, Pink, represent positivity and radiance, Dark colors, Black in particular, are often associated with being too goth or just too dark. However, that is not true! According to color psychologists, personality color black is for decisive, powerful and confident people. People with this personality type make excellent leaders or entrepreneurs.
If you are a die-hard admirer of the color Black, This is the right place for you. So ,here are 10 things that every “BLACK-LOVER” can relate to-
1. Black does not mean DARK and DULL, It means Sophistication and elegance!
2. Summers? Heat? Nothing matters to you. It is your all-time and all-season favorite!
3. “Why do you always wear black?” This question awakes the violent streak in you
4. You are automatically drawn towards Black gear, Stiletto’s and jewelry while you shop.
5. Your often get into an argument with your mother for being dressed in the same color for every occasion.
6. You fully appreciate and often take advantage of the color’s “slimming effect”, Because, WHY NOT?
7. Your wardrobe looks like this:
8. Forget clothes, even your choice in home-decor is ruled by the color and you end up turning your home into a dark and dingy cave.
9. You find it completely okay to wear black on black and why not! It goes with everything, especially black!
10. And you know the deep bond you share with the color –
10 Things People Obsessed With the Color Black Can Understand is a post from ExGag.
This post first appeared on Entertainment, Lifestyle, Latest News, Fashion, Technology And Video, please read the originial post: here