What is gravity based water purification?
In this process of water purification, water is allowed to flow from the top of the container towards the low container under the gravity effect. The Gravity Based water purifiers don’t use the electricity this is the reason sometimes we call that water purifiers like offline or non-offline electrical water purifier.
Gravity-based water purifier typically uses activated carbon or UF, which is made of small carbon granules absorb impurities from the water. UF process work as a membrane of hollow fibers in which impurities stick.
How does gravity-based water purifier work?
The gravity-based water purifiers Have principally consist of three types of filters.
- Microfiber Mesh or Pre-Filter: This filter is attached to the uppermost tank & when water is assent to pass through then get removed the all the larger Particles like sand, dust, mud etc.
- Activated Carbon Filter: It is a hugely important stage, in which many minute particles, invisible impurities, and chemical contaminants are effectively removed. it reduces all the bad order & bad Colors inside the water and also remove parasites and pesticides.
- Polisher or Post-Carbon Filter: This filter has only aim that is re-filter the purified water to make it crystal clear.
When to use a gravity-based water purifier?
- Gravity-based water purifiers are recommended for municipality or corporation water that does not have harmful heavy metals like lead and arsenic.
- They do not need the electricity required to operate, that way used in that areas where power cuts are Continuous.
The post Gravity Based Water Purifiers appeared first on Best Water Purifier Delhi.