Nepal Netra Jyoti Sangh (NNJS), a leading eye care NGO is seeking applications from qualified and energetic Nepali candidates for the position of Inclusive Eye and Ear Care Project Development consultant for development of projects on the inclusive eye and ear Health in Karnali and Sudurpaschim province of Nepal in close coordination with NNJS and CBM Nepal.
Position: Eye and Ear Care Project Development Consultant
- Coordinate with the line Government Hospitals of Nepal, Eye health funding agency, different eye hospital, government health hospitals and health facilities to collect appropriate data related to health in general and eye and ear in particular
- The focal point of technical communication with CBM Nepal for the development of concept and full proposal for the IEH
- Provide necessary information on behalf of NNJS in coordination with Executive Director of NNJS and other supporting staff
- Analyze the data presented by various research, publication and survey
- Verify the need articulated in the proposal document alignment with the resource mobilization and its likelihood to timely implementation
- Prepare the draft document throughout the process supporting the project development this includes communication, meeting minutes and notes, briefing and presentation
- Develop the project proposal in close coordination with NNJS and CBM representative in Nepal
- Implement the planning budget of CBM for Inclusive Eye Health in Karnali and Sudurpaschim.
- Advanced University degree in Public Health, Social science or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in project development. Significant experience of strategies programme development in health in general and eye and ear health in particular
- Technical knowledge on Eye and Ear Care program. Understanding of the health system in Nepal in general and provincial level in particular
Duration of the Position
This is a short term position for a duration by end of December 2020 starting from Month of July 2020
Salary Benefits: As per the rule of NNJS
Application submission process
- Please send applications complete with Cover Letter (explaining why you think you are suitable), CV and Photo by email to [email protected]
- Deadline for accepting applications: July 17, 2020
- No telephone enquiries please. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for an interview to NNJS Central Office.
- As is NNJS equal opportunity providing organization, persons with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
Apply Before(Deadline): July 17, 2020.